“Appetizers are a killer”
Review of Clarke's - CLOSED

Clarke's
Cuisines: American, Irish
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: South Pointe
Reviewed January 9, 2013

My favorite, ANYWHERE, the Irish Spring Roll - to die for. Have that, a small Clarke's chopped salad and martini and you are good to go!

Reviewed October 29, 2012

This is in my neighborhood and it's always good food and drinks BUT, I wish they would change up the menu soon. I've eaten everything on it many times over. They do a daily special menu but even that is typically the same week over week. It's always good!

Reviewed August 3, 2012

Stopped in while waiting for friends to eat at the meat emporium next door (Fogo?). Didn't eat so no comment on food, but what a great little bar!

Takes me back to all the great bars in NY or Chicago. I'm jealous of all the locals who can call Clarke's their own neighborhood joint. I only wish I had a Clarke's back in 'burbville out west.

Casual, friendly, real. What else can I say? I'll be back.

Reviewed May 28, 2012

Clarke's is away from the craziness of Ocean Ave. and has a great burger. Amber was our server and she did a great job taking care of us. The burgers are $12 but worth it, must have been a half pound of meat and cooked to perfection. From the outside it does not look like much but inside it has the feel of a modern Irish pub.

Reviewed April 30, 2012

This neighborhood jewel is the type of place that's a comfortable favorite, with very good Irish pub fare (some standards like fish 'n' chips, Shepherd's pie) plus some decidedly upscale additions. There are some big TVs at the bar for sports fans. The decor is fresher than the average pub; the wood-paneled room looks more like the casual dining at a nice country club. Clubby in fact is the feel, drawing heavily on the SoFi residents.