“Nice Spa & Great Massage”
Review of Elle Spa - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Elle Spa
Reviewed May 9, 2014

My husband and I have been to the Elle Spa at the Eden Roc hotel in Miami several times and always have a nice time there. The spa pool is so nice and relaxing, and I like being able to enjoy a pool with no screaming, splashing kids. The only thing about the pool is they make it a hassle to get towels and there are often not enough waiters in the spa pool area for you to order food and drinks. The spa is comfortable and relaxing with a nice indoor hot tub and a cold plunge pool along with sauna and all the usual spa offerings. My husband's favorite therapist is Tiffany, and he swears she gives a wonderful massage! To me, this is what a spa day should be. Time by a nice quiet pool followed by a good massage and hot tub soak, sauna and spa shower. The towels are nice and fluffy, and the locker area is always clean and nice. My only frustration with this spa is that it is nearly impossible to get anyone on the phone to make or confirm an appointment. Overall though, this is one of the better spa destinations in Miami. It is worth a half day to relax and indulge in a spa service at Elle Spa.

3  Thank Julie S
There are newer reviews for Elle Spa

Reviewed April 29, 2014

To begin, the front desk staff were very welcoming- Jasmin and Silvana Benitez. The lovely young lady (whom I forgot her name) escorted my sister and I while making sure we were well taken care of. My massage therapist- Todd was quiet excellent(being my first time with a male tech) and horencia gave me one of the best pedicures yet. I have to say, I am definitely coming back as I felt like I was in heaven throughout my entire day with my sister. The locker rooms were nice and clean, the relaxation area was so pretty. I went during spa week but it definitely is worth spending the extra $$ - seems like to go during reg "office hours". One thing I would have to change is the valet, they seemed to not have spaces for us and made us park across the way. But mgmt made me feel more at ease. Thanks!!!

3  Thank Grace F
Reviewed February 28, 2014

I had to take the time to spread the word about this facial. This lady, called Marilu, is just awesome! We live in Scottsdale so we are used to go to all sorts of good spas, but this one is just "the experience spa".
If you are in Miami Beach, and you need a facial, or you just want to indulge, give yourself a favor and try this spa. I would ask for Marilu as well.

2  Thank Glutan
Reviewed February 12, 2014 via mobile

Just a regular week day and I needed a place to relax, I when to the eden roc for a drink and then I made myself comfortable at the spa there I met Leah Cruz the most amazing woman ever excellent personality and a great human being and the best hair stylist ever she made me feel at home seens the moment I met her. She is a must at this place , after I got in the spa I relac in there for a good 2 hours and after that I was a brand new man , after that day I been there a few times and ill keep going there aslong as they keep this great customer service.