“Fantastic”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: City Center
Reviewed March 14, 2014 via mobile

Great service and amazing food! Staff was always checking on our table to make sure our needs were met appropriately

Reviewed March 8, 2014 via mobile

it incredible. you paie $37 for a steak that you can buy to publix for $6
The lasagna its a tomato glue
Dont go at this catch for tourist

RAMBLINGBULLET, Manager at La Lupa DI Roma, responded to this reviewResponded March 9, 2014

Dear customer,
then go to publix for your steak.
Reguards

Reviewed March 4, 2014 via mobile

We were drawn into the place by the mother & son out front. They told us how the lasagna, gnocchi & ravioli are all homemade. That was about all they had to say. We also loved the small mom & pop feel. I got the gnocchi & my fiancé got the lasagna. We were both very satisfied with our meals. Service was avg to above avg. Cost was avg to above avg. All in all it was a great experience & we look forward to eating here again next time we're in SoBe.

1  Thank Sean M
Reviewed February 28, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I chose this place because it was highly rated in tripadvisor. We were a little disappointed. We ordered the calamari and the carpaccio as appetizers, calamari was pretty bad, but carpaccio was ok. Though the main courses were better, the place still didnt live up to its reputation. We will not go again.

Reviewed February 19, 2014

not good at all! very expensive for what is served in the plate. we asked for soda mineral water, they give us flat water ... we asked for a ravioli pasta without sauce... we received pasta with sauce ... my wife took a sea bass with vegetable (28 dollars...), the portion was tiny and tasteless dish. This restaurant located in the pedestrian street of Miami Lincoln is a trap for turist.
I do not understand the 4.5 that are displayed in large letters on the entrance of the restaurant with the name of Trip Advisor as a quality guarantee ! Sorry for that but I felt abused by this huge poster .

1  Thank Yan B
RAMBLINGBULLET, Owner at La Lupa DI Roma, responded to this reviewResponded February 24, 2014

Dear customer,
if we are a trap for tourists, my kindness prevents me to tell you who you really are.
Reguards.