“excellent dinner.....”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: City Center
Reviewed March 19, 2013

Finally!!!Ifounded a real italian restaurant with real italian cook!!Igot a beautiful dinner with ROsanna( very kind lady )and her son Flavio(his shirt was "bizarre").this was my best experience in Miami!The food is very delicius,and it was cooked with first quality products,the wine is simple:you can drink the best italian wine!THANK YOU for everything.....

Reviewed March 18, 2013

Great Ambience,wonderful service,amazing food,make sure to order champagne mojitos.The owner Flavio will make sure you have a good time.

Reviewed March 18, 2013

I had been to this place a year ago because my girlfriend had come many times before on vacation. This year, I'm even more pleased with it. Firstly... The owner is very charming and friendly when you come. Secondly, the wait staff is tops! Service is beyond amazing. Now for the kicker... The food and wine selection just had me return and actually leave a DJ party that we were attending at a nearby hotel! Trust this NYC boy... This is worth it's weight in gold.

Reviewed March 18, 2013

We visit every time we are in Miami. The food and service are always consistently very good. Has a good wine list, somewhat high markup, but not the worst ever. I feels like a family run restaurant should, very welcoming with great service.

1  Thank goodtwogo
Reviewed March 18, 2013

Excellent food and excellent service! I couldn't believe how nice and genuine the owner was. He came out and met you at your table and was like your best friend. We went twice in two trips last month. Get their authentic specials. I should have raviolis and scallops are to die for! Every wine he picked was great! We will come back over and over and over.