“Fantastic”

Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: City Center
“Fantastic”
Reviewed February 22, 2013

I spent months in Rome and this is some of the best Italian food I've ever had. Absolutely perfect meal and a fantastic gem of a restaurant in Miami. A stand out on Lincoln Road.

Get the chorizo ravioli - incredible. Panna cotta for dessert. Simple dishes too - like the carbonara - are done just right. The atmosphere and service are intimate and authentically Italian. Highly recommend. Went here on our last night in Miami and wish we could have gone more than once.

“Excellet”
Reviewed February 22, 2013

All was outstanding..............food great, service perfect. Owner made personal recommendations and each was on the mark. Would highly recommend. Scallops, with truffle mashed potatoes and the best ravioli ever.Loralie

Miami Beach, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“OMG”
Reviewed February 20, 2013

There is a song that describes the Ravioli filled with chorizo in a toasted almond cream sauce and glazed balsamic vinagar. It's called "I've Just Seen Jesus." A local recommended we come here, the owner was gracious. Do not pass up the fresh baked bread. I follow the Bourdain rule of no breads or salad because they take up precious real estate. This bread is worth the sacrifice.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank RobertAirGuy
Richmond, Va
“Flavio is the King of Miami”
Reviewed February 19, 2013

I went here for the first time and only time in December 2012 with my broter from Chicago. He was hungry and in a foul mood just wanted to eat and have some rum. I on the other and being a chef and extremly picky walked him around for nearly two hours looking at menus and the such.
We came to Lincoln rd. and found La Lupa Di Roma. I use to be a chef for Wolfgang Puck and his nickname to his friends is LUPA (WOLF) this caught my eye. I also caught the voice of Flavio the owner. He asked us to sit and try his fine family owned and freshly cooked food. I told him the story of how I have worked for some of the best chefs in America Charlie Trotter and Wolfgang Puck and that I owned three and 1 of them was viewed by the food crtics as being in the top 5 of Richmond, Virginia.
We sat down the service the food and the whole experience was number 1.
I just called Flavio as I at the time of my wonderfull experience told him I would return there as I go to SoBe three times a year and he REMEMBERED ME! NOW THIS IS FAMILY OWNED WITH CARE, PRIDE AND RESPECT.
Flavio made my special request reservations and made me miss his familys food and geniune sense of caring.
I highly reccomened this restaurant to one and all.
Sincerly yours,
Dr. Lammers

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank svencat
“Great food...love the staff”
Reviewed February 19, 2013

We ran into this restaurant on our way to the car, it was very windy so we ate inside which is cute but not as charming as outside. The waitress made a great suggestion with the menu. We had a special "Chorizo Ravioli" and Risotto with lobster sauce and shrimp. Both to die for. This girl was not only very good with the service but extremely charming as well as the owner. We would go back in a heart bit!

• Visited February 2013