“Great food. Excellent personal service”
Review of La Lupa DI Roma - CLOSED

La Lupa DI Roma
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: City Center
Reviewed December 31, 2012

Lincoln Road is a place saturated restaurants, most geared to serve turists with average food, and many survive just one season... with few exceptions. La Lupa DI Roma is a family run restaurant that through the years has consistently delivered excellent food and personal, friendly service. They do have a very complete menu and also daily specials, which in my experience have been outstanding. Not sure what to order? Don't be shy and ask any of the family members for a suggestion. Ask them for a wine recommendation too. You may even get a special deal on an excellent "overstocked" Chianti!

Great experience there this New Year's Eve!

There are newer reviews for La Lupa DI Roma

Reviewed December 26, 2012

The spaghetti was my favorite!!! The service was more than excellent. It was more expensive than I expected but we loved it.

Reviewed December 16, 2012

My wife and two friends ate there yesterday before attending a concert at the New World Symphony. We've been searching in vain for a decent restaurant near where the food is good, the prices reasonable (for Lincoln Rd) and the service knowledgeable. We believe we've found the place, at least from our first dinner there. The food was well above average for this area. The pastas cooked correctly al dente, the salads fresh, the wine list acceptable with a few at decent prices and the people watching an added attraction. the owner came out to greet us and the waiter, though his English (he was Italian) was not that great was very generous with his insights and explanations. The menu is split between traditional Roman dishes and more modern takes on Italian cuisine. For some reason we all took selections from the traditional menu and they were fine. next time we'll try somethings from the other one. Worth a visit in this area where flash and trash usually tops quality. This is an exception.

Reviewed December 15, 2012

Growing up in an Italian community has made me a bit of a snob when it comes to Italian cuisine, but when I sunk my teeth into their Ravioli which were beautiful stuffed with creamy chorizo & almond sauce and drizzled with their properly aged balsamic vinegar, I instantly fell in love with La Lupa Di Roma. My partner ordered on the lighter side, Fettuccine with fresh mozzarella, cherry tomatoes, and arugula, and it too was cook to perfection.
The friendliness of the staff as well as the true sense of family within the owners & staff completed the authentic Italian experience.
Special Thanks to Flavio and the Nisti family ... I will definitely be back again and again...

Reviewed December 3, 2012

Friends recommended this restaurant and were glad they did. The four of us enjoyed a lovely and casual dinner here. The food was prepared perfectly and couldn't help but feel we were in Italy tasting these authentic menu selections. Will head there again next time in Miami Beach.