“Exquisit taste and detail in all the dishes at La Lupa Di Roma”
Review of La Lupa DI Roma - CLOSED

La Lupa DI Roma
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Neighborhood: City Center
Reviewed September 11, 2012

What a hidden secret, one of the best Italian restaurants on Lincoln Rd. Many of the items on the new menu are a must, ask theowner to make suggestions. All the suggestions he made were incredibly delicious and better than what we expected. If the weather is not too humid, sit outdoors, it will remind you of a trattoria in Rome. The service is excellent and from the owners to the bus boys everyone is friendly and helpful. This is now my favorite Italian restaurant in South Beach. For dessert, try the amazing Tiramisu and top it off with an esspreso.

Reviewed September 8, 2012

Great pasta and sauces. Excellent family run business. Great experience. And great wine. Recommend the eggplant Parmesan for appetizer.

Reviewed August 16, 2012

This is the best Itialian food ever!!!
Found this restaurant by accident when walking around Licoln Road on South Beach and was drawn in by the staff (family run) actually being Italian, as often Italian restaurants are not always run by Italians.
The food was amazing I had chorizo filled ravioli with almond cream sauce and my partner had poppy crusted tuna with tempura veg, my ravioli was perfect the best I have ever tasted and this restaurant must be renound for this as the owner came over to ask if we had enjoyed our meal but as soon as he seen I had the ravioli he said I dont need to ask if you enjoyed that and he was right!!
The staff were very friendly and the whole experiance was great I would higly recommed you try while in South Beach.

Reviewed August 12, 2012

The staff at the restaurant were very friendly. The food was phenominal and the atmosphere was wonderful. The food had a magnificent taste and was very well portioned. Definitely a restaurant I would visit on my next trip to Miami!

Reviewed August 6, 2012

Out of all the Italian selections on Luncoln Rd... and even Espanola Way
a couple blocks over...La Lupa di Roma
is a real find! Owner Flavio reeled us in
with genuine personality and his ravioli recommendation was spot on! Each of
the 4 courses were layered with richness and flavor. Stop and eat here!