“Just discovered!”

Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Miami Beach, Florida
“Just discovered!”
Reviewed June 3, 2012

My daughter calls it the "best hole in the wall" restaurant. Just discovered it three weeks ago and have eaten there once and taken out twice. Hard to find, but worth every second of it. Favourite North Beach restaurant by far -- so far. Service is really good, by the way. Only complaint is the uncomfortable chairs, hence the take-out.

Visited May 2012

Rochester, New York
“Good Thai Restaurant”
Reviewed April 23, 2012

I could have eaten several servings of the shrimp and corn fritters. I highly recommend them. Also had the larp - authentic and well done but not out of the ordinary.

Visited April 2012
Miami Beach
“First time was very good, but the second was a flop”
Reviewed April 9, 2012

Several weeks ago, we tried this Restaurant about one mile from our home. The two Fish dishes we ordered were well prepared, tasty, and reasonable priced.
When ordering dessert, they ran out of Ice Cream but that can happen anywhere. The Thai donuts were pretty good though.
Our second visit last Friday was a disappointment because one of our dishes was a Shrimp dish with vegetables and the strings beans tasted mushy and had a freezer taste as if they were frozen. I believe they were. Quite frankly, if I go to a restaurant, I would expect fresh vegetables with any dish, and this was a real turn off.
Server was friendly and attentive.

• Visited April 2012
1 Thank BobbyMiamiBeach
Orlando, Florida
“The best Thai in the area”
Reviewed March 25, 2012

This is a small restaurant at Normandie Circle on North Beach, more or less off the beaten path, but the food is the best Thai I've had. Atmosphere is cozy, neighborly, service is very friendly and personal. If you have any special request, the Chef will gladly try to accommodate you.

• Visited March 2012
Kalamazoo, Michigan
“Excellent Thai...Great Service”
Reviewed March 21, 2012

the food was great and there was enough food for my girlfriend and I to split an entree comfortably. We also got the thai Donuts which was wondeful. Our waitress was a riot...

Visited March 2012