“Thank you Trip Advisor”
Review of Oliver's Bistro

Oliver's Bistro
Reserve with OpenTable
Oliver's Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #64 of 1,097 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Good for: Families with children, Romantic
Neighborhood: Flamingo / Lummus
Houston, Texas
“Thank you Trip Advisor”
Reviewed July 7, 2013

Found this restaurant from trip advisor and couldn't be more pleased. The best meal we had in Miami and was so glad to be away from the hustle & bustle of Collins Ave. Great little neighborhood restaurant, very nicely decorated, friendly staff and great food. We had fried calamari, braised short rib, grilled tilapia and key lime pie...all fabulous. The short rib fell apart it was so tender. Just right portions and much better prices than Collins or Ocean. I always like to have one nice & great meal when travelling and this was absolutely it. You won't be disappointed if you go here.

• Visited July 2013

• Polish first
The Hague, The Netherlands
“Cozy and very good quality”
Reviewed June 25, 2013

10 blocks away from Ocean drive, close to the Mondrian Hotel, there is this lovely restaurant with wide selections of food and a lot of it italian. Price around 40$ includes really nice wine like the Kenwood red. We had a lovely salad and a risotto. Great. Like the atmosphere and the service.

• Visited June 2013
Venice, Florida
“Nice Find”
Reviewed June 23, 2013

We were staying at the Mondrian Hotel and looking for some restaurants close by. Olivers's Bistro was not only close by but, served breakfast, lunch and dinner. We had lunch there on our 1st day. Everyone's food was delicious and hot. (8 people) We all went back on our last day for breakfast and again everyone enjoyed their food. Service is prompt and prices are reasonable. We would definitely go back.

• Visited June 2013
miami beach
“Consistently good”
Reviewed June 20, 2013

I've been to Olivers many times for brunch, and a couple of times for dinner. I love the eggs benedict.

Everything has been good always. This place is always packed for a reason. Service is also good, although they are a bit stingy with coffee refills.

PROS: great food, great service
CONS: none

• Visited February 2013
oslo
“Favorite place to eat in South Beach”
Reviewed June 6, 2013

I just love this street corner restaurant. Everytime I´m in Miami I have to visit this restaurant and they never let me down. Everything I´ve ever tasted has been to my liking but my favorite is the mozarella burata and tomato entree - I could have it everyday if my boyfriend didn´t drag me to other places as well (how rude :-).
But it´s definetly worth a visit and don´t be afraid to try whatever you fancy - in my opinion you will not be disappointed. And also the prices are reasonable.
In addition to the food, I also love the atmosphere there. It´s a quiet area of south beach and it´s really nice to get away from the chaos of Lincoln mall and Ocean drive. I could sit there for hours (and I´m normally a speed-eater and then I´m off... don´t have the patience to stay seated after i´ve finished my meal), and just sip on my glas of bellini.
But... except from the food and atmosphere, the servers will not get a top score from me - I just wish they would be a bit more attentive, but that still won´t keep me from going back... I just love this place. Already looking forward to my next visit (next year).

• Visited May 2013