“Diggin' Olivers”
Review of Oliver's Bistro

Oliver's Bistro
Ranked #69 of 1,080 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Kids, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Brunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Flamingo / Lummus
New York City, New York
“Diggin' Olivers”
Reviewed July 10, 2012

I really dig Olivers, which was unexpected. I'm not sure why I would always pass it by.
It's a couple blocks from my house, but I never go in. A friend came to visit, so I took the opportunity to go.
We like it! The varied menu is awesome and works for picky types like myself.
I had a great salad, and the following week had an awesome omelet at brunch. It has more of a laid back and chill vibe than I would have guessed. I'm digging it.

Check it out.

• Polish first
Georgia
“Neighborhood Gem”
Reviewed July 9, 2012

The food was great - we were walking around and found this place. Very nice place to dine - food is amazing

Visited July 2012
Luxembourg
“Always a favorite”
Reviewed June 29, 2012

Famous brunch scrambled eggs and bacon filled popover, excellent quality fish, meat and pasta dishes. Best and friendly service, great wine selection. Breakfast, lunch and dinner are a sure winner at Oliver's.

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Little Gem!”
Reviewed June 24, 2012

We were tired of the overpriced and bad restaurants in the popular area of South Beach, so we Google and Oliver's Bistro came up.
Nice residential area where the people are friendly and chatted with us Foreigners. The service was impeccable and the food delicious. No need to repeat all the comments about the kitchen. We Agree!
And it is a lot more friendly to your wallet as well......! Enjoy.

• Visited May 2012
Miami, Florida
“DiversifIed Menu and Amazing French Toast!”
Reviewed June 19, 2012

I almost wish we had waited until lunch to eat t Oliver's given how awesome the menu is. The French toast is to die for ... with an incredible presentation which included a flavorful drizzle of some type of fruit syrup and vanilla on the plate.... Incredibly good. The eggs Benedict also very tasty and my eggs poached just right. Nice outdoor patio dining and a perfect breakfast stop!