“Lovely Dinner”

Otentic Fresh Food Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Otentic Fresh Food Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 1,232 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed October 9, 2018 via mobile

Had dinner on Sunday.
Atmosphere was warm and cozy inside and a little more casual outside. The service is efficient and polite, and the food is excellent

Start with aperitif (white wine) and bread with tasty tapenade - love it. Salmon sounded really good but decided on Fish Duo, Salmon and Mahi Mahi ratatouille. Thought I would enjoy salmon better but mahi mahi was prepared just Perfect.

After dinner I had to order Café Gourmand - collection of petite decadent dessert: chocolate mousse, crème brûlée, berry tart, macaron, apple pie and "to die for" fondant au chocolat - pure heaven. Perfect sweet ending

1  Thank sydneytheturtle
Write a ReviewReviews (1,375)

Reviewed October 5, 2018

Another great meal and service last night and If you haven't tried this place, you should. They do make mistakes but they fix them as well. A lady next to us last night said to her waiter that she ordered her steak medium rare and it was medium after she tried her meal. They "comped" her meal because it took a little time to recook her steak. She and her husband loved everything about her experience as my wife and I have.

1  Thank dtomlin238
Reviewed October 2, 2018 via mobile

Looking for a simple dinner without all the hassling that goes on along Ocean Driver we stumbled on this Washington Street French Bistro. A pleasing menu and some great wines without the exhorbitant prices. I had a ribeye steak which was perfection and a goats cheese salad for my wife. I chose a Pinot Noir wine. The food was full of flavour, the service efficient and friendly.

A second visit confirmed that this is a true gem allowed me to try the duck breast, cooked French style...pink.

Give them a try, you will not be disappointed.

1  Thank ColinH434
Reviewed October 2, 2018 via mobile

Indoor and outdoor eating. Noontime crepes are a bonus. A great wine selection to compliment your meal. I especially like the veggies.

1  Thank Miamibeachjoe
Reviewed September 21, 2018

As some else said, I can't believe there is not a queue out the door and down the street. We went back a second time after our cruise to make sure it was as good as we thought. The French Onion soup was perfect but the Mussels in White wine was simply outstanding.
Not a flash restaurant, just outstanding food and great service.
Do not miss this restaurant.

Date of visit: September 2018