All reviewsparking passa quiet residential areain south beachfew blocksocean drivepool areayogurtlincoln streetperfect locationsobemiamideco
Reviewed July 18, 2017 via mobile

Spent two nights here during a trip to Miami. The location is good if you like to be in a quiet residential area. It is a few blocks away from restaurants and activities of South Beach. The hotel overall is outdated and in need of renovation. When I checked in, I was surprised to see just how small the bathroom was. There was no where to even put my toothbrush! And on top of that there were ants crawling everywhere. The breakfast was tragic - almost as if they went to a corner liquor store and just bought whatever they had available and placed it on a table. Would not stay again as there are much better options available for the price.

Stayed: July 2017, traveled solo
1  Thank TripReviewer24
Reviewed July 1, 2017

I simply love SOBE You! My favorite place to stay in Miami, I have stayed here on vacation and for business multiple times and love the location, the smaller personalized atmosphere and quiet times by the pool. The location is excellent, it is in the heart of South Beach but just far enough away from the tourism and noise. The rooms are clean and have a modern style to them. This is a magical oasis in Miami, I will continue to stay here when I visit Miami. The management is friendly and always available to go above and beyond to ensure my stay is pleasant....Love to the SOBE You team!!

• Stayed: April 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 18, 2017 via mobile

Quaint bed and breakfast with excellent padio area lush with plant life and a small intimate pool area. It was such a relief to walk from beating sun and bustling ocean ave. to what felt like our own private oasis. Good air conditioning. Room was petite but had everything and bed was very comfortable. Breakfast was continental and had healthy options like whole wheat toast, yogurt and orange juice. We only stayed a single night, but we had a lovely time.

Stayed: May 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Kelsey A
Reviewed May 18, 2017 via mobile

Karla was very helpful when we arrived. Pool was nice and is transformed at night when all of the lights come on. Only a 5 minute walk to the beech, shops and restaurants. (If you want a pieceful night i would suggest staying away from the beech front strip hotels). There was a wide variety of food and drink for breakfast served from around 7.30/8am. If you drive remember to ask about the parking permit!

Stayed: May 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Marcus S
Reviewed May 17, 2017

the hotel is small and nice, in a good position: 5 mins by walk from the beach, 10 mins by walk from Lincoln road mall.
there is no parking in the hotel but there is a public parking at 5 mins by walk which costs 20$ per day.
the breakfast is nothing special but there are many things to choose.
i think there are 10-12 rooms in total, pay attention during the booking because 2 of them are with shared bathroom.
unfortunately we got one of them: we asked a change by mail and they promised us a room with private bathroom with no additional cost but unfortunately we didn't get it.

Room Tip: there are 2 rooms with shared bathroom, pay attention during the booking!
  • Stayed: April 2017, traveled as a couple