We spent three nights here recently. Our king deluxe room (#2) was very clean with a very comfortable bed. There was a very small retro bathroom with tiled shower. The room was small but we did not spend much time in it. There was a small refrigerator and an air conditioning unit that kept us comfortable in the heat and humidity. It would be nice to have a comfortable chair in the room but we used one of the patio chairs inside without a problem. The tropical feel of the enclosed courtyard was lovely although we did not have time to enjoy it much or to use the salt water pool.
The staff at this B & B were extremely kind and accommodating. It was necessary for us to leave before the start time for breakfast on two mornings. In both cases the staff made arrangements for us to have something to eat early. We also appreciated their assistance with a resident parking permit which let us come and go to meet our obligations while there. (I did arrange this when making the reservation--I know there are a limited number of these permits.)
We really appreciated the helpfulness of the staff especially Denise and Eric. It made an unpleasant trip bearable. I have no hesitancy in recommending this B&B. It is a real value in Miami Beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of South Beach lies a peaceful, private and intimate oasis with luxurious poolside rooms. VIP Service and amenities. Beautiful sunny beaches, gyms, golf, tennis, stylish shops and exciting outdoor restaurants are all within walking distance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hotwire and Travelocity so you can book your Sobe You Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sobeyou Hotel Miami Beach
- Sobeyou Bed And Breakfast