We had a wonderful experience in our too short stay at this lovely place where from the very start we were made to feel genuinely at home. We were welcomed by the manageress herself and a very nice lady (Rossana) who was at our disposal at every moment providing us with useful advice and whatever we required. Our rooms ( bedroom and sitting room) were nice and cosy and even though the bathroom was a little small ( we had been warned previously) , nothing was lacking. There was also a small refrigerator which was really useful.
Breakfast was nice, personalised and a little different from what you normally get in every hotel, since there is a chef who carefully prepares a different kind of breakfast meal every day which he adapts to the various guests' wishes.
Last but not least, the hotel is wonderfully placed, within walking distance of most places in the Art Deco district, but far enough from the noise so as to believe you are miles away from everything. You can really enjoy a relaxing and quiet vacation if that is what you desire or take part in the busy day and night life of Miami without having to use the car to get to the beach or to the numerous night clubs,bars and pubs of this district.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of South Beach lies a peaceful, private and intimate oasis with luxurious poolside rooms. VIP Service and amenities. Beautiful sunny beaches, gyms, golf, tennis, stylish shops and exciting outdoor restaurants are all within walking distance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your Sobe You Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sobeyou Bed And Breakfast
- Sobeyou Hotel Miami Beach