We chose the bed and breakfast for two reasons - first to catch up with the jetlag coming from Europe, second to have a small and quite retreat near south beach. both reasons could be matched. the personal is really friendly, the breakfast good to start a day.
Quality of the rooms was good, a bit small but enough for the three of us (3yr old). The small pool is enough to catch your breath if it is really warm.
Distance to the beach is a walking one, within 15min you are right inside the south beach feeling of beach, bars and clubs.
Environment is quite safe, only the parking situation is a little bit difficult as it is residency parking only. You can get a ticket of the b&b for 15$/day. If it is not available you will have to use a parking lot for 35$/night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of South Beach lies a peaceful, private and intimate oasis with luxurious poolside rooms. VIP Service and amenities. Beautiful sunny beaches, gyms, golf, tennis, stylish shops and exciting outdoor restaurants are all within walking distance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Sobe You Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sobeyou Hotel Miami Beach
- Sobeyou Bed And Breakfast