My wife and I stayed at SoBeYou for a couple of nights and really enjoyed it. No street noise. Whole Foods was three blocks away. We rented bikes and spent some very nice time, pedaling around Miami Beach. Missed Magic Johnson (he was walking on the beach) by five minutes. Rats.
The back building we stayed in was a bit tight, but is due to be completely renovated.
Denise, the manager, and Lola, the concierge, were very professional and made us feel very welcome.
When we head back to Miami Beach, this is where we will be staying.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of South Beach lies a peaceful, private and intimate oasis with luxurious poolside rooms. VIP Service and amenities. Beautiful sunny beaches, gyms, golf, tennis, stylish shops and exciting outdoor restaurants are all within walking distance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Sobe You Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sobeyou Bed And Breakfast
- Sobeyou Hotel Miami Beach