We had an extended layover in Miami on our way to Peru and found this little gem to stay at (after much search online). Phillipe is amazing, always making sure your okay, sitting down to chat to hear about what your doing and answering any question you may have. The rooms are cozy, like the rest of the house; and is all nice and clean! The pool is small, but good enough to sit by and relax for a couple hours. Getting to the beach or the main restaurant street takes only 15 minutes walking. It is right beside a park with tennis courts too. It is in a perfect location, could not have asked for better. As it keeps you away from the noisy clubs on the main strip but is close enough to walk at night if that is where you want to be. We felt very safe. I know that if I am ever back in Miami this is where I will be staying!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of South Beach lies a peaceful, private and intimate oasis with luxurious poolside rooms. VIP Service and amenities. Beautiful sunny beaches, gyms, golf, tennis, stylish shops and exciting outdoor restaurants are all within walking distance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Sobe You Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sobeyou Bed And Breakfast
- Sobeyou Hotel Miami Beach