stayed for 1 night in November 2012, arrived late in evening, keys and parking pass for the area were waiting for us in the post box and a nice welcome pack.
rooms were fine, large bed with super soft bed topper, individual aircon unit but we didnt have need to use it.
shower wouldnt drain, so showers had to be short.
Breakfast was special, we waited a long time before some came to see us, the coffee was the worst i or my wife have ever had in our lives, pure chicoree maybe?
the omlette thing can be desribed as an "aquired" taste - for me it was nasty, flavourless and dry. Others seemed to like it though.
i would stay again and recomme^nd it to others but suggest to skip the breakfast, apart from that all is ok.
check out staff were really nice and helpful with information.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of South Beach lies a peaceful, private and intimate oasis with luxurious poolside rooms. VIP Service and amenities. Beautiful sunny beaches, gyms, golf, tennis, stylish shops and exciting outdoor restaurants are all within walking distance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sobe You Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sobeyou Bed And Breakfast
- Sobeyou Hotel Miami Beach