This was the last stop on our 4 week tour of the USA. South beach was incredibly busy due to NFL matches that weekend and it was lovely to leave the manic ocean drive to return to the B&B. the staff were lovely and very helpful as we're the breakfasts. The pool was big enough to be a very welcome way to cool off after the 80 degree heat. It was a bit pricey for the size of the room, but the peace was worth it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of South Beach lies a peaceful, private and intimate oasis with luxurious poolside rooms. VIP Service and amenities. Beautiful sunny beaches, gyms, golf, tennis, stylish shops and exciting outdoor restaurants are all within walking distance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Sobe You Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sobeyou Bed And Breakfast
- Sobeyou Hotel Miami Beach