Went with my boyfriend to the SoBe You B&B in April 2012. This was our first time in Miami Beach. The prices for hotels on the main strip were a bit overwhelming so we looked for something a little more personal and cheaper too. This was the place! Who would think that hidden away in the wild world of South Beach you could find a place so nice that still felt like home. Really enjoyed our time here and would definitely return. This is a bit of a walk to the beach but is still worth it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of South Beach lies a peaceful, private and intimate oasis with luxurious poolside rooms. VIP Service and amenities. Beautiful sunny beaches, gyms, golf, tennis, stylish shops and exciting outdoor restaurants are all within walking distance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sobe You Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sobeyou Bed And Breakfast
- Sobeyou Hotel Miami Beach