This B&B is a fantastic find! We came here in April 2007 for a short stay prior to us getting married in the Keys. We returned in April 2012 with our four year old son and it was as wonderful as before. Just a short walk to the main streets but not on top of all the action. Breakfast was lovely, fresh, home-made and organic. The staff are so helpful and the rooms lovely and clean with all that you need. We didn't sleep too well on this recent stay. Possibly our room backed onto another hotel and someone was out late on a mobile phone which disturbed our sleep but this didn't spoil our stay.A truly wonderful place to stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of South Beach lies a peaceful, private and intimate oasis with luxurious poolside rooms. VIP Service and amenities. Beautiful sunny beaches, gyms, golf, tennis, stylish shops and exciting outdoor restaurants are all within walking distance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Odigeo and Travelocity so you can book your Sobe You Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sobeyou Bed And Breakfast
- Sobeyou Hotel Miami Beach