Stayed here in August of this year and glad we did. Staff very friendly and helpful. Allowed us to check out a little later than normal due to flight times. Room on ground floor was very good, air con of course and very clean. Bed was enormous practically had to shout across to my wife to make conversation. A lovely healthy and light breakfast, different each day. As a previous reviewer has said, close enough to places but far enough to be quiet- about 10 / 15 mins stroll to beach. Nice area with street parking outside hotel - always felt safe and secure. Lovely pool, very welcome in mid 90's - almost felt like a private pool. If you're thinking of going - go! We'd go back in a heartbeat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of South Beach lies a peaceful, private and intimate oasis with luxurious poolside rooms. VIP Service and amenities. Beautiful sunny beaches, gyms, golf, tennis, stylish shops and exciting outdoor restaurants are all within walking distance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Sobe You Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sobeyou Bed And Breakfast
- Sobeyou Hotel Miami Beach