We have stayed in the week of 21 till 27 July 2012 with a group of 8 people (4 couples) for 5 nights (splitted stay of 2 nights and later on 3 nights) in SoBeYou.
Positive points : Fairly good location, very comfortable beds, good working A/C, quiet stylish environment, free parking pass, good working WI-FI in the room as well in the public places, helpful staff.Overall good price/quality ratio !
Points that could be better : Rooms & private bathrooms somewhat small (no space to store the travel bags, we all had deluxe king rooms), Breakfast area also small and partially uncovered (at busy times when it rains only limited space), No possibility to take some bread or make toasts during breakfast ( the plates are prepared in the kitchen and every day they offer you something else like e.g we had : waffles, pancakes, omelette....which was of course nice and in many cases very tasteful but we would have appreciated the possibility to take some bread or make toasts as well), varying water temperature in the shower of the private bathrooms, beacause we had a split stay (in between we went to Key West) we asked to leave a part of our lugguage at SoBeYou (in order not to drag it with us up and down to Key West)...which was unfortunately not possible.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of South Beach lies a peaceful, private and intimate oasis with luxurious poolside rooms. VIP Service and amenities. Beautiful sunny beaches, gyms, golf, tennis, stylish shops and exciting outdoor restaurants are all within walking distance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Travelocity so you can book your Sobe You Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sobeyou Bed And Breakfast
- Sobeyou Hotel Miami Beach