After staying here the weekend of June 15, 2012, I must say I had a wonderful stay at SOBEYOU. First, they were VERY accommodating to me; I was able to book a room at the last minute (probably the day of or before, can't remember), come way past normal check-in hours and still was very affordable. They gave me, what they claim was the smallest room, but it was bigger than my bedroom so that was great to me; with great conditions (AC, nice bed, pillows, etc.) I had to share a bathroom which was not that bad. Breakfast was promptly made every morning and the scenery between breakfast and the pool is so inviting. Hotel property and neighborhood is very calm and quiet. The service was impeccable as well. Roxy (I believe her name is, she was the receptionist) and another older woman were very kind and took care of any question or concern I had. For breakfast though, I would suggest some more alternative items; my first day they served pecan waffles, I don't like nuts and I pity the hungry person who may be allergic to them, so it was disappointing to waste the food. I fell terribly ill during my stay and Roxy was very kind to not only allow me late check-out but also watch my luggage while I went to the drug store when I checked out. They don't know how much that meant to me (and my health), looking back at how sick I was. The only con here is the distance, being from NY, I walk a lot, so, walking was not an issue. However, when I got sick, it became a problem, in the heat, when it rained or if I forgot something and had to go back and don't even think of walking from Lincoln Rd then back here! A few suggestions though, please revamp the room with a new TV; the TV was just too small also more outlets or a power strip; In order for me to charge my phone I had to plug out a lamp and literally move the bed forward. Otherwise, I had an excellent stay and would definitely recommend anyone staying here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of South Beach lies a peaceful, private and intimate oasis with luxurious poolside rooms. VIP Service and amenities. Beautiful sunny beaches, gyms, golf, tennis, stylish shops and exciting outdoor restaurants are all within walking distance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Travelocity so you can book your Sobe You Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sobeyou Hotel Miami Beach
- Sobeyou Bed And Breakfast