“Everything we expected, and more”
Review of Sadigo Court Hotel

Sadigo Court Hotel
Ranked #12 of 27 Miami Beach B&B and Inns
“Everything we expected, and more”
Reviewed April 1, 2013

Welcoming and friendly owner. Lovely service, and straight talking, no nonsence. Large rooms, good a\c, and TVs. Would come again definitely. Good value for money considering location, lovely surroundings and courtyard which is secluded and relaxing.

• Stayed March 2013
1 Thank skates88

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed March 23, 2013

This is one of those hotels that really suits me. Very friendly and helpful management and staff. Close to the Miami Beach Convention Center. Not too far from busy Collins Avenue and the beachfront beyond. A lovely, peaceful courtyard in the middle of the hotel where you can relax, read a book, sun bathe and, in the morning enjoy a simple but wholesome breakfast. The building is old, the floors are solid wood, the furnishing are dark but there is a fridge, microwave, cooker and sink for cost saving snacks. The bed was a delight and high enough off the ground to make getting up in the morning easy. I always enjoy my stay here and I hope you will too.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Tim M
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed March 22, 2013

I had a good stay at the Sadigo Court. It was a little hard to find due to the current construction blocking off part of the street, but other than that, it's in a pretty favorable location near the beach (about 2-3 blocks). I usually stay closer to the main portion of the South Beach strip (between 6th--15th), so it was a little bit further of a walk this time.

It's a slightly outdated apartment building-turned-hotel, but what I liked best is the amount of space our one bedroom had. It was perfect for accommodating a group of friends on spring break. The stoves do not work, but the kitchen added even more space and a full-sized fridge + microwave with a few dishes. There's a cute courtyard perfect for a little relaxation or a quiet breakfast.

Dina, the manager, and the rest of the staff were very friendly. If checking in late at night, make sure to tell them so, as they tend to leave the front desk between 9-10PM. The only major downside I had about staying here was seeing a huge roach and a few other small bugs in our room. However, I feel like we got a good bang for our buck on a college-student budget in the expensive South Beach! I would return.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
2 Thank Kristen N
Seattle
Reviewed March 17, 2013

This quaint hotel is small but the suites are very large and clean, and the courtyard is lovely. There aren't a lot of amenities but the location is excellent and in a quiet neighborhood. The staff are very helpful and add value to the hotel's personality. I keep returning to this hotel.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank 1113
Kingston, Saint Andrew, Jamaica
Reviewed March 15, 2013

it wos my frist time to the htel but due to excellent service and wonderful stafe i will be comeing back,my flight from jamaica wos not the best due to me been leat for flight, but when i got to this beautiful place i forget it instantly the wellcome from dina, and her mom and stafe wos worming. the location itself is in a area that make's it wonderful it's not hard to fined,the experience wos one that i will keep with me for a long time to come.:)

Room Tip: the rooms are sunny and quit
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Shawn D
Miami Beach, Florida
Reviewed March 7, 2013

My experience at this hotel was incredible. The people were so sweet. Everyone that checked into this space was nice, and the hospitality was great. Breakfast was light and fresh. They serve free/fresh fruits, juice, coffee, and toast etc. The enviroment is quiet and clean. The beach is three blocks away, and since the weather is amazing ,I found myself going everyday. It is very family oriented. No loud music, but anytime I wanted to find a party it was always close. I will never spend time in another hotel in Miami.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank emma b
Eau Claire, Wisconsin
Reviewed February 17, 2013

I am a flight attendant with United Airlines and have traveled all over the world. This place has been a "must" return for many reasons. We have always felt welcomed by Robert and the employees Dina, her mother and the sweet housekeeping staff! The location of this hotel is in one of the most well known areas in South Beach. (just read people magazine to find out where the stars hang out, blocks away from this hotel!) The rooms are extra large especially by South Beach standards, I know because I have checked several out in person! Many have their own personal deck which adds to the living space. My husband and I have enjoyed many cups of coffee in the morning and glasses of wine in the evening on our own personal deck, as the sweet breeze surrounds us. I would suggest this place to anyone looking for great night life, clean beaches, abundant cabs, close to airport, great art deco feel, large rooms, quiet, comfortable, retreat when in my room! We will be back! For the 10th time!!!! Lynn and Jim from Wisconsin!

Room Tip: South Beach and this hotel best for adults.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple