Sadigo Court Hotel
Kimpton
$498
$358
  • Pool
Hotel Croydon(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$178
  • Pool
Shore Club South Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$187
Official Site
  • Pool
Fontainebleau Miami Beach(Miami Beach)
$299
$290
  • Beachfront
Eden Roc Miami Beach Resort(Miami Beach)
$248
  • Beachfront
Grand Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$209
  • Pool
The Confidante Miami Beach(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$174
$169
$429
$287
Agoda.com
  • Beachfront
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed August 16, 2011

I have been coming here for years! Sad to see that one unfortunate thing that happened to this wonderful place people could be SO harch and write such horrible reviews. I'm a local and would recommend this place to anyone for a getaway. The staff and owners are wonderful!!!! I come to Sadigo for annyversaries, birthdays and just to get away. I LOVE SADIGO!!! This place is paradise. People don't be discouraged by one review. Read all the great things people have had to say for years!!!

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 10, 2011

We had advance reservation with them but when I read reviews saying the hotel is closed, I freaked out as this hotel had seemed to be the best fit for our purpose of travel, which was business (in convention center) as well as vacation with family. In panic, I booked another hotel reservation but then we found out (by email and phone) that they have reopened. So we thought of taking chance with them and cancelled the other reservation. There is indeed a sign of Cease and Desist outside the hotel, not sure what exactly it is intended for. The first day that we arrived, I was very apprehensive and even after we checked into our room (about which I was most concerned) and the rooms looked okay, I was looking out for dirtiness, bugs, etc (as I had already formed a bias reading some recent reviews). However, pleasantly, we didn't find anything offensive during our 7 day stay. So from the next day onwards I actually slowly started to enjoy the spacious rooms, kitchen, and patio. Although kitchen has only microwave, refrigerator and sink, I could cook few basic things using microwave recipes that I took with me. The kitchen doesn't have enough cups, plates, etc but we had carried some with us. Also, when I asked Dina for some extra ones, she gave them to us immediately. She is very helpful and always available. The courtyard is very beautiful and relaxing (although with 2 small kids and business, there was not much time for relaxation!). So, I would highly recommend this hotel especially if you want to stay within walking distance of convention center as well as beach, and/or with small kids as they do need bigger space (and sometimes quick meals)!

Room Tip: ground floor rooms are best if you have small kids
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
3  Thank bis_6
Reviewed July 27, 2011

When we arrived, there was a Cease and Desist letter posted on the front door. We had already booked and paid, so we decided to check it out anyways. The room was big but dirty. Later that day the front desk decided to bill us again because they couldn't find our reservation. Would have been nice to speak to us first. We fought with them to be yelled at and told it was our fault. Very poor customer service. The lady didn't speak English well and didn't have a clue what was going on. They took off the second charge after a long argument. We went back to our room to find hair and bugs on the bed and then the lizard in the bathroom was the last straw for us. We left and got a room at the Hyatt which was much cleaner and nicer!!!

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank lala12282
Reviewed July 22, 2011

This hotel is a historic building, Rooms are like small condos and you feel right at home.  Beach is a block away and water was amazing. The courtyard was beautiful, Hot top was fun and staff were very friendly. I will defiantly go back and stay at Sadigo Hotel.

• Stayed: June 2011
Reviewed July 20, 2011

We booked Sadigo Court for the 24th and 25th August and would've been landing with 3 children after a 9 hour flight from London, so when some reviewers said that it had been closed we tried to call them but no-one answers etc. so we made the decision to cancel and get our money back as we paid by credit card. It's such a shame because it looked so fantastic and absolutely great for what we wanted. Back to the drawing board - any idea as to an alternative? Thanks Bettina

Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family