All reviewson south beachsmall kitchensecurity gateocean drivefull size fridgevalet parkingcentral locationcollins avenuelocation is greatwalking distance to the beachsitting areabeach towelsmicrowaveblocksobemiamiaction
Reviewed September 8, 2010

I've stayed in the art deco district before and if you want comfort in the heart of the action then this is the place to stay! Clean, spacious, affordable and secure is what Suites of South Beach is all about!!! I had booked this hotel through HOTELS.COM and didn't receive the room I had wanted but the concierge at the front desk was very helpful and willing to accomodate us with something else. We had also arrived very early the day of check in and luckily they were able to store our luggage for us so that we didn't have to drag them with us until 4pm check in time. Lots of great restaurants, clubs, shopping and the BEACH surrounds this little gem of a place so if you want a weekend getaway at an affordable cost then give this location a call.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled with family
2  Thank pnut1071
Reviewed September 8, 2010

Wow Wow Wow this was the most comfotable hotel.....actually apartment style living I have every stayed in. Kitchen with a fridge which was CLEAN, dishes, microwave bistro style kitchen. Large walk in closet and ensuite bathroom. For the location to the beach this was really nearly nice I recommend this to anyone looking for Home away home . I will be staying at this little gem again on my travels.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled with family
2  Thank BRITGIRL35
Reviewed August 13, 2010

Suites on South Beach is by far the best hotel I have stayed at in South Beach. I stay there everytime I visit which is very often (every 3-4 months). It is in the perfect location - collins ave, everything is walking distance (the beach, ocean drive, liquor stores etc), and the staff are very friendly/accommodating. The rooms are big with great size beds, very clean, there is a kitchen in each room and a balcony if you stay on the second floor. You're definitely getting a great deal for the price you pay. I recommend Suites on South Beach to all my friends/family who travel to Miami.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with friends
2  Thank BABIE_BLAZER
Reviewed August 4, 2010

The price is great and the location is perfect. I went with a few friends for a girls getaway and could not have been happier with the hotel. Its close to restaurants, clubs, and the BEACH! Literally one block from Ocean Drive. Room was big,clean and very modern. Housekeeping does an excellent job and over all the whole staff was very accommodating! Kevin in particular at the front desk was very friendly and knowledgeable about the area. It was our first time on South Beach and he recommended several restaurants, clubs and bars to check out and they were all wonderful. Thank you Suites on South Beach and Kevin for making our getaway just perfect. We will defiantly be back!

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with friends
2  Thank momos1117
Reviewed July 31, 2010

Location was perfect !! Near restaurants, clubs, and 1 block from beach!
Room was spacious and clean and safe. Check in Check out was a breeze!
Will definitely go again!

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled with friends