Suites on South Beach Miami
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
The Shepley Hotel(Miami Beach)
  • Bar/Lounge
La Flora(Miami Beach)
  • Bar/Lounge
Cardozo Hotel(Miami Beach)
Impala Hotel(Miami Beach)
  • Restaurant
  • Beachfront
Nassau Suite Hotel(Miami Beach)
  • Breakfast included
All reviewson south beachsmall kitchenocean drivewalk in closetgreat location and pricemicrowave and fridgevalet parkingcentral locationcollins avenuewalking distance to the beachtwo blockssitting areavalet servicesobemiamiclubshousekeeper
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 12, 2009

thiis was my first time in miami and i had soo much fun..the hotel was close to everything the staff was really nice i felt as if i was home. i think when i go back im going to stay at the same place..the guys that work there are great and helpfull u dont find that much..the best part ur close to everything dont have to go far..cant wait to go back....

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled with friends
2  Thank cyndi1973
Reviewed June 5, 2009

This review is LOOOOOONG overdue. I stayed at Suites waay back when in 07. I want to say that it was just opening up. The price was perfect and the rooms were ideal. For those of you familiar with Miami, you know that NO ONE goes to Miami to stay in their hotel room. Suites is hidden on Collins, not one of those FLASHY stand-out type hotels, but its really nice. All white inside, room was clean, bathroom was clean and staff was nice. No complaints. Perfect inexpensive, well-located Suite to rest my head at while partying in MIA!

• Stayed: February 2007, traveled as a couple
1  Thank LaBeaches
Reviewed June 1, 2009

I stayed in this hotel in April 2009 and I really liked it. As they said in preview reviews it don't look like a hotel, because it has an small rental office at the street level. There is not a front desk, but the employees work for the hotel. The only thing I didn't like was that they said they have valet parking and it's not included. You have to pay aprox 20 dls per day or park at the street or the parking lot that is infront.
The rooms are very spaceful and clean.
The best of this hotel is that is one block away of Ocean Drive and aprox 6 blocks of Lincoln Road.
I recommend it.

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled with family
2  Thank Npmv54
Reviewed April 22, 2009

As I arrived to the Hotel I was greeted by a very friendly and helpful front desk person. He was very helpful and gave me information for different tours while I waited for check in time. When I arrived back to the hotel all of my bags where kindly placed in the hotel for me. I was very impressed with the service. You would never guess by just seeing the Hotel from the outside how beautiful the rooms are and the service.. Definitely a Hidden Gem. I stayed in the one Bedroom Suite... Completely beautiful.. It had a full Kitchen, Beautiful bathroom..Looks almost like the bathroom was remodeled. I felt very secure at the suites, chances are I will Definitely stay at the Suites Hotel again.

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Bgigi123
Reviewed April 12, 2009

I've been to Miami about 8 times and I'm always looking for a good deal. I usually stay in the Kent Hotel (who also owns this one) but I decided to try something new this time. The Suites on South Beach is the best hotel I've stayed in for less than $100 per night. The rooms are new & clean, the location is perfect, and they are suites so you get a kitchen too. The housekeepers are very friendly and the front office staff is helpful. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a deal!

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled with friends