All reviewson south beachsmall kitchensecurity gateocean drivefull size fridgevalet parkingcentral locationcollins avenuelocation is greatwalking distance to the beachsitting areabeach towelsmicrowaveblocksobemiamiaction
Reviewed August 4, 2012 via mobile

The rooms very cute and clean. The kitchen and bathroom area are rather small but the closet space was great. It was around the corner from some of the hottest night clubs in Miami. No problem walking the street in heels ladies! Also a block from South Beach. The lady at the front desk was rude when it was time for checkout. She was down the street getting coffee and we had an early flight. She took her time and acted like it wasn't a big deal. Another woman was in the office but she didn't speak English. Overall I would stay here again because the quality price and location.

• Stayed: April 2012
4  Thank Fabulisa23
zero11382, General Manager at Suites on South Beach Miami, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2012

Thank you for the positive review, I will be speaking with staff in regards to your check-out, respect for guests is one of our utmost concerns and no one should leave our establishment feeling like staff was rude.

Reviewed July 27, 2012

I recently stayed @ SuitesonSobe and it was the best. The staff were all friendly...My room was amazing everything I needed....Location was Great!!!! Couldn't ask for more!! I Got everything I paid for.... I will be staying here again the next time I'm in SoBe!!! Thanks for the amazing vacation!!

• Stayed: July 2012
4  Thank Bxmoreno718

Thank you for the great review, we look forward to welcoming you again in the near future!

Reviewed July 24, 2012

Only stated one night thankfully. Neighbours playing music at crazy loud volumes at numerous times. My travelling partner tried to have an afternoon nap but to no avail. I was woke at 6:30am to blast music from the rear of the apartments which played for 30mins and then started again at 9am.
Free wifi provided but poor connection at times. No breakfast. No on site parking. $20 to use parking across the road. Valet or meter parking is the other alternative.
While the location is good for SB I would not stay here or recommend if you are looking for somewhere relaxing.
Cleanliness was not bad but the windows etc looked grotty. Air conditioning unit was old style & nosey also.

• Stayed: July 2012
zero11382, General Manager at Suites on South Beach Miami, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2012

Dear Lizzie, I'm disappointed to read your review, it really is a shame that guests can sometimes ruin the experience for others by not taking into account their actions and how it affects others around them - in the future please contact hotel staff so that they can speak to the guests and get the noise level to a tolerable point. So that you are aware we just recently upgraded our Wifi service and it's working faster than ever. We hope you would reconsider and give us another opportunity to win your business.

Reviewed July 15, 2012

Update web site in order to give real impression of (poor) facilities. I feel that I was tricked in to booking the hotel. Facilities were dilapidated and in poor condition. Expected to find a fine hotel but what we found was a cheap motel with new furniture. Employees at front desk had big tattoos making you feel like being part of the PC game – Grand Theft Auto Vice City. Not a very good impression when trying to have a family vacation.

Condition of room and standard in general was very poor. Equipment in the bathroom was not bolted to the wall; drain plug in the sink was leaking making it very hard to shave; holder to the toilet paper was not fastened why toilet roll had to stand on the floor.

Big problems with noise from cleaning personnel (from 7:30 AM in the morning) directly outside your window yelling at each other.
I
nternet connection suffered from insufficient band width (no able to be used for internet browsing)

Credit card was charged even before checking out from the hotel

Not happy with the valet parking. Valet parking house is situated 5 blocks away and it took 15-20 minutes every time to get my car.

Check mileage of your car as valet parking seems to use it for joy riding around the city. First night my car had driven 20 miles after I left it with the staff. General Manager of the hotel, however, handled this situation fine by deducting 50% of the valet fee.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family

Dear Peter, I'm dissapointed to read your review, and I apologize again for your experience with the Valet company, we neither condone or expect that type of behavior and have taken the necessary steps to make sure it does not happen again, I'm surprised to hear some of your other complaints as you did not communicate these to me when we spoke, I really wish you had. Our website had brand new photos recently added on March to show what the property actually looks like, and poor dilapidated conditions are not what most people would say our hotel would fall under. Again I do profusely apologize for the issues you encountered with Valet and the property in general, but I do take exception with your comparison of our employees (simply because they have tattoos) and a video game based on criminality and violence, I guess tattoos are still taboo to you but this is 2012, we do not support generalizations or stereotypes of any kind, we do not view tattoos on either a guest or an employee as a sign that they are a criminal, we are proud of our staff and everything they contribute to not only our establishment but to their friends, colleagues, families and society in general. We respect your opinion and your right to express that opinion but that comparison was disingenuous to say the least.

Reviewed July 12, 2012

This review is late since we stayed here in March 2011, but I cannot imagine it has changed too much. The price was reasonable, given the time we stayed there (WMC week), and the hotel was pretty awesome. Located in the heart of south beach on Collins, the beach is literally only 1-2 blocks away. If you go a block down to Ocean Blvd, there's a huge row of bars, restaurants, seafood places, etc etc etc, you can't go wrong. The rooms themselves are pretty basic but pretty. Kitchenette included, so you have a fridge to store stuff. Air conditioning worked amazing. The only hitch we had was a small power outage :( Oh, and no swimming pool :((( Otherwise, awesome!

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with friends
2  Thank abigailsean

Dear Abigail, thank you for the wonderful review, we hope that you come stay with us next year during WMC again, it seems to only get better every year!