Spent 4 nights here with my girlfriend in mid-June 2012. This isn't a hotel. You don't have any bars, restaurants, room service etc. It's a little apartment, or suite (as the name suggests) with a living room with a bed, a telly, a couch, a table with two chairs and a rocking chair, a kitchen with all you need, a bathroom and a huge unnecessary room containing a small safe, an iron with an iron board and a lot of unused space.
The staff is helpful and the house keeping is good (you're bed is made and you get clean towels every day). The best thing is however the location. It's located on South Beach along Collins Ave. - two blocks from the beach and a few blocks from the main street "Lincoln Road".
If we should point out any Cons:
- The air condition makes a lot of noice
- There might be some noice from Collins Ave. (but you wont notice it because of the air condition)
- The cutlery is not cleaned by the housemaid, but by the previous guests. You may pay the housemaid $15 to do it for you, but it is nevertheless cleaned in the sink with "hot water" - not in a dishwasher.
Anyway, we enjoyed our stay and would definitely stay here on our next trip to Miami Beach.
You get more than you pay for
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Priceline, Expedia, Odigeo, Orbitz, Hotels.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Suites on South Beach Miami reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Suites On South Beach Miami Hotel Miami Beach
- Hotel On South Beach Miami
- Suites South Beach
- On South Beach Miami Hotel