$209
$367
$299
loewshotels.com
  • Pool
Grand Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$299
Official Website
$359
  • Pool
Eden Roc Miami Beach Resort(Miami Beach)
$275
$257
$328
Official Site
  • Beachfront
The Palms Hotel & Spa(Miami Beach)
$319
$269
thepalmshotel.com
$157
$130
Agoda.com
$309
  • Beachfront
All reviewson south beachsecurity gateocean drivemicrowave and fridgevalet parkingcentral locationcollins avenuelocation is fantasticwalking distance to the beachsitting areabeach towelsblocksobemiamimaidsaction
Reviewed June 20, 2011

I made a booking with expedia at the suites on south beach. when i arrived the hotel room was not ready. i dropped my bags and came back later. when returned i learned they were out of rooms and they switched us to the colony hotel. the colony hotel was not of similar quality (think bad smell, no kitchen, one instead of two beds). given they seem to have the option to substitute at will, i wouldnt stay at this hotel.

Stayed: June 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 19, 2011

We stayed there last week and it was great for our family group (2 adults & 2 kids aged 9 and 10). The staff were welcoming, the room clean (just like the picture!) and we felt safe there. It was quiet at night. We used the parking space outside to unload then parked in the public carpark directly opposite for two nights, which cost $20 per night. Location was excellent - we walked from the hotel to the art deco hotel district, to Lincoln St Mall and to the beach (beach about 3 mins walk). recommended!

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank lindseylofty
Reviewed June 14, 2011

I was a little nervous about booking here as I didn't know what to expect.I did a lot of research on line to find a good but affordable room where we could be in the heart of south beach .The room was dated but clean.It was more like an apartment unit with a small kitchen.The staff were very good.We had problems getting wifi so they were more than happy to help us.The location was amazing.It was our first time in SOBE and I was quite impressed how close we were to all the hot spots. We were able to walk everywhere as we were minutes off the main strip and very close to the beach.We had rented a vehicle and I was concerned about parking but there was a parkade right across the street.This is definately an affordable hidden gem in the heart of south beach.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled with family
3  Thank freespirit246
Reviewed June 8, 2011

I had a great time. Nothing beats location, location, location. The rooms were well kept - It was like a self contained mini apartment. A Nice Bathroom, Walk-in Closet, Full Refrigerator. The pitures are a replica of the rooms, but there is something to be said about pics, because in the end, stepping into the unit for the first time, I was pleasantly surprised. It infact was better than the pics. Go figure! This place is truly a hidden gem, and I kindda want to keep it that way all for myself :) Keep up the good work Suites on Southbeach, you'll be seeing more of me soon enough, and this time with a ton of friends.
DT - Atlanta

Room Tip: Ask ONLY for Francois - He'll hook you up!
  • Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple
7  Thank DT_Atlanta
Reviewed May 20, 2011

This hotel was great and the room was very nice. Very clean & quiet for sleeping. What you read is what you get. I looked at other hotels costing much more and they were nowhere near as good,

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled solo