Grand Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
$169
Official Website
  • Pool
The Miami Beach EDITION(Miami Beach)
$279
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $311/night.

$389
$229
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $298/night.

$257
$239
$190
$136
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $158/night.

The Palms Hotel & Spa(Miami Beach)
$298
$199
$329
$320
roomertravel.com
$295
$209
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $257/night.

$141
$108
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $120/night.

Eden Roc Miami Beach Resort(Miami Beach)
$340
$207
Priceline
  • Beachfront
All reviewson south beachsecurity gateocean drivemicrowave and fridgevalet parkingcentral locationcollins avenuelocation is fantasticwalking distance to the beachsitting areabeach towelsblocksobemiamimaidsaction
Reviewed April 18, 2011

My requirements for my birthday trip were simple, a comfortable hotel right in the center of South Beach for under $150 a night. This hotel perfectly met both of those requirements. The beds were comfortable, it was nice to have a full fridge and microwave, we didn't hear too much noise and got a good nights sleep all 4 nights and the staff were wonderfully pleasant. You do not get all the fancy amenties of a normal hotel, but there is also no "resort fee" that is so common in South Beach. Would we stay again? Maybe if we went in the winter, but it was so hot this trip, we realized how much we would rather pay more for a hotel with a pool and plan to do that for our next trip. But that is a personal choice and I fully recommend Suites on South Beach to anyone looking for a great location and price.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled as a couple
5  Thank atlmichelle4571
Reviewed April 12, 2011

I researched several hotels and found this hotel to be suitable for the trip me and my friends take every year. I booked the room months in advance on their website. They charged my card for the first night and taxes. The website said nothing about an additional $50 per night deposit upon arrival however when we checked in the clerk asks for $200 in addition to the remaining balance. We pay her in cash and she gives us a hand written receipt stating $200 will be refunded at the end of our stay. We enter the room and the floors are tiled but it looked like the floors were never mopped there was hair in the bathroom one of the beds was missing a support board so if you sat at the foot of the bed you would have ended up on the floor and the trash can in the kitchen was smaller than my bathroom trask can. Despite this we made the best of it and had a blast. At check out a different clerk asks for the balance for valet parking which is $20 a day because they don't have a garage. I pay him in cash. I ask for my refund of ($200) that I was promised at the end of my stay. He says it easy applied to my balance. Apparently the lady clerk either pocketed the $200 or they are all crooks. So I raise hell and the GM comes down which by the way owns Kent Hotel down the street. He refunds me the money but then 2 days later charges my card. I called and called and called until they credited my money back but if I can save someone from going through this I will! I WILL NEVER STAY AT ANY OF THEIR HOTELS AGAIN!!!!

• Stayed: April 2011
14  Thank BlackCherry92310
Reviewed March 30, 2011

I was traveling with a large group for a South Beach wedding and the majority of the wedding party was staying at the Suites. The staff was so friendly and helpful, I'm sure with such a large group we weren't the easiest to handle but they were always so nice and understanding. The location was amazing, the rooms were nice and clean, and you really can't beat the price. I have been to South Beach a dozen times and there are so many overpriced/small/loud/boutique hotels, the Suites on South Beach were so refreshing. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: March 2011
8  Thank nloftus
Reviewed February 12, 2011

The location is so good. You will never find something similar at this price. Great Neighborhood (we can walk a lot even at night) or go to the beach.
The pictures in Tripadvisor are true. No breakfast. I had 2 queen beds for myself. The bed was not so good in my opinion. I didnt have problems with noise. Big room. Frigde is good to keep food and save money and time with fast breakfast or late dinner. There are markets nearby to buy food and store at your room. The parking/valet service is not so fast. Actually it took about 30 minutes to receive my car in the first day, but we dont have option in South Beach. The staff was nice. If you want to wake up late, you may have problems about the sunlight coming through the window.
Go to restaurants outside the beach area. The waiters are sticky and follow you a lot.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled on business
8  Thank RicardoJF
Reviewed February 4, 2011

First of all the pictures of the hotel and the rooms are not the reality. I think that the pictures of the rooms present what they used to be. Also the hotel isn't anything else than a place to stay over, so if you're going to stay longer and want to relax, I would recommend some other hotel. We could here noises from the streets during the two nights we stayed there, so it effected on our sleeping quality. The hotel has a valet and when we got our car back, we noticed that all our dollar bills were gone (despite they were hidden).
But the hotel was quite clean (trash bin wasn't emptied and some other minor details) and the beds were good. Also the location is good if you want to be near the beach etc. The staff was as well quite friendly.
Overall, I would stay there again without any problems, but next time I'll choose something that gives a better chance to relax.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled with friends