Open today: 11:00 AM - 2:00 AM
Review Highlights
good time

try the nachos they are great.. it was a hot day and we sat outside and people watched. the drinks... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Albert G
Miami, Florida
Beach View Dining

Our server was amazing calm and professional even though he was completely alone in our area with... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

from $38.00
from $29.99
from $222.00
More Info
All reviews frozen drinks great drinks grain alcohol sat upstairs alcoholic slushies ocean drive strong drinks extra shot fish tacos in south beach mango great for people watching miami mixes strip cocktails
Reviewed November 2, 2018 via mobile

I’m no stranger to this place. I was visiting Miami on a girls trip and we came to this location twice. The appetizers were good. The drinks were strong and decent price. The servers were nice and courteous. The location was right on the strip across from the beach great view. Only downfall. There is only one bathroom upstairs and one downstairs per gender. This place stays busy. I would still visit again.

Reviewed October 28, 2018 via mobile

Maybe I'm just too old for this place anymore. Or maybe they've increased their sugar and decreased their alcohol content. Visited a few times in the past 15 years. And now I get more of a sugar high than tipsy off their frozen drinks. I think it's more for the younger crowd than me anymore. So I'll say goodbye to the great memories of grain alcohol drunkenness and accept that I've graduated to a more sophisticated pallet.

Reviewed October 16, 2018 via mobile

This place is ok You have to drink quite a few frozen drinks to feel it. And since it’s on Ocean drive it will definitely cost you a pretty penny with the 18/20% gratuity added to your bill on top of the prices.

Reviewed October 1, 2018 via mobile

This is a nice place, with a great location, I strongly recommend the chicken nachos. The view from the second floor is awesome. The food is also good, however the cleanest of the place is not the best one, we have to wait almost 5 min to get our table clean from the glasses and dishes from the people before us, the bathrooms must be cleaned more frequently.

Date of experience: September 2018
1  Thank berny128795
Reviewed September 20, 2018 via mobile

We decided early Friday morning this would be where we would have dinner Friday night. If we knew how the atmosphere changed from day to night, we would have chose somewhere else. It was hard to find parking and we had to walk quite a ways. When we arrived, it started to rain and the only place to sit with a child was outside. The staff took care of us and dragged the table in as much as they could. The drinks, service, and food were all good. We would go back again if we didn't have kids with us.

Date of experience: September 2018