“Great Club but bad bartender!!!!”

Skybar at The Shore Club
Ranked #16 of 99 Nightlife in Miami Beach
Reviewed February 3, 2012

Nice club, yum cocktail but they took more tip even through they chaged gravity, already. too cheap, not polite.

2  Thank Kaala12

Reviewed September 10, 2011

You can get cheaper and better made drinks somewhere else on Collins Ave.

Reviewed July 14, 2011

I had the most wonderful experience at the Shore Club. My friends and I were there for 3days/3nights for my bachelorette party and everyone was so accomadating and wonderful. We had a gorgeous suite in the Ago/Nobu tower that overlooked the beach/pool area, as well as the patio gardens. When we arrived they had two ice buckets ready with champagne glasses, just like my friends had asked. Two out of the three nights we went to Sky Bar, and I must say the Manager, bouncers, bartenders, and staff were extreamly impressive. They made sure we happy at all times, didnt have to wait for drinks, the bouncers made sure creeper guys stayed away, not to mention they were just genuienly nice people. Two of the days we also went to the beach, and the attendents there were also very helpful. We did not have to wait for chairs/umbrellas, they made sure to keep checking on us to see if we needed anything, and the servers made sure that we had drinks at all times.

Overall I was very impressed with everything and plan on going back again. Thanks so much for making this special weekend absolutly PERFECt for me and my friends.

1  Thank bhammond904
Reviewed February 10, 2011

This is not a bad bar. Went on a Saturday night and it was a little slow until about 12. There was no cover to get in to the bar area. I tried the pear flower and moscow mule martinis. They were pretty good but at $14 each I thought I was back in hollywood. It wasn't a trendy crowd so it's not a place i'd be excited about going back to but I would go again if a friend wanted to. The outdoor area has a sexy feel to it and they were playing mostly hip hop with some house music. I wouldn't recommend this to a friend cause I would like a more trendy place to go to but I would take a colleuge or family member there.

Reviewed August 24, 2010

Stayed 3 times at the Shore Club, hence a couple of drinks at the bar were somewhat mandatory. Anyway, the barmen know their drinks and their how to do their job. Ok, the drinks are a bit expensive, but, hey, it's SoBe, it's expensive everywhere except in some dive bars on Washington Ave. When ordering a fancy cocktail, try the Jalapeno Collins (not on the menu). Is some hot stuff I tried out with one of the bartenders some time ago (think his name was Joe)