“Not Happy” 1 of 5 stars

Ranked #172 of 206 Hotels in Miami Beach
Belen, New Mexico
“Not Happy”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2014

If all you want is a view of the beach this is your hotel. there is no maid service unless you want to pay, the Hotel is old and rundown, needed toilet paper but could not get any because all the staff went home for the night not good. Not a customer friendly hotel by my standards. If you just want a place to sleep an shower your good to go. I will never go back !!!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
    • 2 of 5 stars
6 Thank Robert G R

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Pingree Grove, Illinois
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2014

This is not a castle it is more like a dirty dungeon. I was afraid to sleep on the old dingy sheets, I slept on a towel with my clothes on. The hotel is dated, which is fine but the dirty moldy bath tub and the shower door that was falling apart, the dingy sheets the dirty walls and the dirty carpet makes this Castle Hotel the worst place that I have ever stayed in...If I could rate this with a negative star I would...We stayed in room 712 if you get this room, RUN!!! I wish I had taken photos of this disgusting room!

Room Tip: I don't think this place has a good room.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 stars
5 Thank Patricia S

Travelers are raving about these Miami Beach hotels

Miami
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 25, 2013

This place is old, gross, and the rooms smell. You can tell they don't care about upkeep. Rusted lamps, dirty, ripped towels.. etc. Horrible experience.. They made my parents pay up front for the 2 weeks and after seeing it, I couldn't let them stay there, and they wouldn't refund for anything. Ended up posting my parents in my small apartment and they lost their payment for 2 weeks.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 stars
2 Thank Sebastian L
Zagreb, Croatia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

Very nice studio, very good location, nice environment, overall excellent! I was very satisfied with very good position, just several meters from the beautiful beach. Very good postion for visiting other areas on Miami Beach and Miami Downtown.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
Nashville, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2008

We loved our stay at the Castle Beach Club. I can see, from reading the other reviews, the place has had problems, and I probably would not have stayed there if I had read those reviews first. Instead, I read the ones on the hotel website, and decided to take a chance, after two very disappointing stays the previous two years. My unit, corner, 904, was a delight. It was exactly as described, and probably better, because the "partial kitchen," had everything but a stove! It had a microwave, fridge, grill, hot plate, toaster, coffee maker, steamer, etc. The views outside the windows were wonderful; the bed was comfortable; the unit was clean; the staff was very helpful, and I felt completely safe. The free valet parking is a wonderful asset, and the staff was very courteous and friendly. I have paid exorbitant prices the past two years, and I walked out of one place, as it was so bad. Of course, I am sure the furnishings in the privately owned units depend on the discretion of the owners, but the lobby was beautiful, and my unit was great. The carpet in the hallway needs replacing, but it isn't bad. My unit had new tile floors. I am already planning my reservation for next year! The Castle Beach Club is a real bargain!

Stayed January 2008
New Point Miami Beach Apartments
#1 of 1 in North Miami Beach
3.5 of 5 stars 371 reviews
The Alexander All-Suite Oceanfront Resort

Been to The Castle Beach? Share your experiences!