WINNER WONDERLAND

Ranked #109 of 206 Hotels in Miami Beach
Paris
“LOUIS IS THE BEST!!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2014

We stayed at the congress hotel for two weeks and we liked it a lot! The pool was great and the beach is really close!
Louis the bellman was really friendly and help us with everything we needet. It was our first time in miami and he show us a lot of places were we can go, i wish more bellmen would be like him!
I'll stay there again for sure!!

• Stayed July 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
GiselleGarmendia, Manager at Congress Hotel South Beach, responded to this review, July 28, 2014
Thank you so much for the great review! We love hearing the great experiences our guests' have and we appreciate you taking the time to write yours! We look forward to having you again soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (176)
  • Arabic first
Philadelphia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2014

We LOVEEE the CONGRESS HOTEL . Perfect place to stay . They are the most perfect people Ralph and Johnthan helped me and my three friends from the moment we stepped out the cab. They went over and beyond just to make sure we where happy. The hotel is very nice with a roof top pool . The pool always had great events .If you want to have fun and save money stay here .

• Stayed July 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you so much for the wonderful review! We appreciate everything you said and we are so happy that you had a great experience. We look forward to seeing you again in the future!
Brandywine, Maryland
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2014

I surprised my boyfriend with a trip to Miami for his birthday. We both had been plenty of times, but had never stayed on Ocean Drive. As I researched hotels, Congress was the best priced and seemed to have everything we were looking for. When we arrived, we were greated with Sangria's and friendly staff. Our room was in the building across from the main building and one of the bell guys walked us to our room and helped us get settled. I always read reviews before I go anywhere but sometimes they still dont give you the full picture of what the hotel is. I will tell you when we walked into the room we were highly surprised and pleased. It actually looked how it looked on the hotel's website! Nice and clean and spacious. No matter where I'm staying I always need a clean room! Not a place to just lay my head kind of room.

When you check in they give you tickets for free happy for guest each day you stay from 4pm - 5pm. This was the best deal ever. And it's on the rooftop with a pool, lounge chairs, bar stools and tables. Everyday was a good time at this happy hour!

Eventhough the hotel sits right next to the Clevelander and they party all night, the balcony door is very sound proof. Unless you open your door, you cannot really hear anything that is going on outside.

If you want a good time and a clean place to stay on Ocean Drive I would recommend this place. Everytime I go back, I will be staying here!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
2 Thank mdcutie01
GiselleGarmendia, Manager at Congress Hotel South Beach, responded to this review, July 24, 2014
Thank you so much for the wonderful review! We appreciate everything you mentioned and we are pleased to hear you and your boyfriend had a great time! We look forward to having you both back in the future!
Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2014

This hotel offered excellent location between 10th and 11th on Ocean, beautiful views of the Ocean and large rooms. Our room was very clean and had all modern decor. The rooftop pool area is small, but relaxing... and they offer Happy Hour everyday 5-6 at the pool bar.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Thank you so much for taking the time to write us such a great review! We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay and had a great experience with us. We hope to see you again soon!
DMV
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2014

For starters the hotel staff was great, from the bell hop to the cleaning lady. Even prior to check in whenever I called with a question everyone was more than helpful. Check in/out was easy and quick, the sangria wasn't bad... Giselle was awesome, I plan to deal directly with her from here on out. I booked thru a booking agency and the accommodations exceeded my request we had and ocean front view with a full length balcony in the Retro building smack dab in the middle of Ocean Dr. The room was spacious and fully stocked. The location alone sold me between the Clevelander and the Versace mansion I felt central to a lot of things. Compromised of several buildings you will have to travel back in forth to enjoy amenities like the pool. my only complaint would have to be the shower set up.... but i digress. The free rooftop poolside happy hour is a party in its self so get there early... the area is small the drinks are strong the d.j. is good and the view is breath taking ... I think I have found my new go to spot.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
1 Thank kenKenInTheCity
Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. We enjoy hearing the great experience our guests have and we hope to see you again soon!
New Haven, Connecticut
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 18, 2014

I've been to south beach plenty of times with my friends and had a great experience no matter where we stayed; but me going with my family (wife,17th month old son)is a different expectation in regards to hotel accommodation and quality along with hotel atmosphere. Staying at the congress hotel south beach was a great experience!! We arrived early(9:30a.m) the front desk greeted us with warm smiles and kindly held our bags while we ate breakfast on the strip and even though check in time was at 4p.m they kindly gave us the first available room that happen to be at 1p.m which was great since our son was just starting to get cranky and tired. The rooftop pool, the amazingly good food down stairs was only the extras to the hotel. Dishwasher fridge and freezer , stove top, microwave and everything else you would need to feel at home was in our room. Plus, being directly across the street from the beach was perfect!! I just want to give a special thanks to RaFael he was a great help with holding our bags and bringing them to the room and also on departure holding our bags and arranging a taxi to be there to bring us safely to the airport.

The beautiful family, (Ment a lot to me)

GREAT FAMILY VACATION !!!!!!!!

Room Tip: I had a suite with partial view and it still was a great room!!!