WINNER WONDERLAND

Ranked #113 of 202 Hotels in Miami Beach
Winchester, United Kingdom
“Great stay”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 14, 2014

Stayed midweek, lovely room. Lots of space and very clean, really liked the kitchen. Shower great too. Noise pollution was minimal, location great. Just be careful with any beach side restaurants as they are so expensive.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
      Sleep Quality
1 Thank Sara S
Julio R, General Manager at Congress Hotel South Beach, responded to this review, June 30, 2014
Thank you for writing your experience with us and we greatly appreciate your business and becoming part of The Congress Hotel South Beach family and looking forward to exceeding your expectations once again on your next visit and we recommend to ask our front desk staff for
Any suggestions on great affordable and classy restaurants that you will love.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (176)
  • Arabic first
Brooklyn, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2014 via mobile

I stayed at the Congress hotel this past may, let me just say I visit Miami frequently & this hotel is everything & more. The check in process is easy breezy. They welcome you with a glass of complimentary sangria in which I might add was great. I had a junior suite. The room was great , nice & clean & room service was on their job. I loved the view & the staff was wonderful. My only issue in which was minor is that the gate to my building which was open for the most part was also locked at times so I had to call my roommate to open it for me because I didn't know the code. The location is great it's close to everything you'd possibly need which helps you save money so you don't have to spend that much on cabs. I'd definitely be staying here again!

1 Thank Msjuicyk
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 11, 2014

So me and two of my really good friends stayed at the Congress from June 5th-8th. They allowed us to check in early with no problem and check out late without any problems as well. There was enough space for all of us and the service was great as well. I left my coin purse in the lobby the last day. There wasn't much inside...few dollars in change, ear buds and $25 in cash. When I called the front desk...they had it, and everything was still there.

• Stayed June 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Julio R, General Manager at Congress Hotel South Beach, responded to this review, June 29, 2014
We want to thank you for choosing the Congress Hotel South Beach as your home away from home and so delightful that you have enjoy your stay with us and looking forward to exceeding your expectations again on your next visit.
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 31, 2014

all the staff are very friendly. special jonathan Garcia and kelvin hernandez nice view the pool is very awesome is in top of the roof I when only for thre days in now I planning my new vacation to the same hotel my name is herbin gonzalez

• Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
      Sleep Quality
New York City, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 31, 2014 via mobile

Stayed here twice and both times enjoyed my stay. When I come back I will stay again. I love the suites. The kitchens are also awesome as I traveled with my infant son and was able to store formula. The beds comfy. The pull out not so much but that's expected with a pull out. The pool is a nice touch although I hate having to leave the building we were housed in to go to another to get to the pool. Wonder why we're never housed in the same building. Anyway, no complaints. Love it. Will be back. Very nice.

• Stayed September 2013
Melbourne, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 30, 2014 via mobile

I booked Congress hotel as there was a deal available on hotels.com. I was extremely satisfied with the hotel!! Ask for a room with a balcony (My room number was 201). The balcony has a view of the ocean and gives you a view of all the action downstairs on Ocean drive. I am very specific on cleanliness, especially the bathroom! And this hotel did not dissappoint me one bit! The room, bed, bathroom, kitchen, balcony - everything was clean and perfect! I had a great stay and I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone visiting Miami!

2 Thank D_muse80
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 23, 2014 via mobile

Loved my vacation, hotel and hotel staff members. Especially Jonathan Garcia. Helped us at all times and really gave the best recommendations to go eat and have a great time. Hotel was at the very best location with Versace mansion right across the street. Definitely will be back next year. I love south beach and congress hotel ;-)