“Wonderful Hotel”

Ranked #129 of 207 Hotels in Miami Beach
Jersey City, New Jersey
“Wonderful Hotel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 23, 2013

Let me start by saying I never write reviews but I just had to write about this amazing hotel. I've been to South Beach numerous times and stayed in a number of different hotels and Congress Hotel is by far the best hotel. Eleonor who is the front office manager was very accommodating and upgraded my fiance and I to a one bedroom suite at no extra charge. The rooms are extremely clean and roomy. The bell man Rafael was a doll and helped greatly. Kelvin who also works at the front desk was extremely helpful. I visit South Beach quiet often and this is where I'll be staying from now on. Heading back to the Congress in October with about 8 pple and I can't wait.

Thank you Eleonor and the rest of your staff for such a great experience. See you soon!!

Erin

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Eleonor C, Front Office Manager at Congress Hotel South Beach, responded to this review, August 24, 2013
The entire staff at The Congress Hotel South Beach wants to thank you for your great review. It pleases us know that we were able to make your stay while at The Congress Hotel South Beach a memorable one. We look forward to seeing you in October.

Eleonor

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (183)
  • Arabic first
Calabasas, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 18, 2013

My girlfriend's and I stayed here on vacation and had an absolutely amazing time! The staff at the Congress was extremely friendly and courteous. We left our room for an hour for breakfast, came back and our room had already been cleaned. They offered complimentary sangria everyday and had a rooftop pool party everyday with an amazing DJ!! They made us feel so welcome and I CAN'T WAIT to go back...we will definitely be staying at the Congress Hotel. Extra thanks to Kelvin and Brian!!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
Eleonor C, Front Office Manager at Congress Hotel South Beach, responded to this review, August 22, 2013
The entire staff at the Congress Hotel South Beach wants to thank you for your amazing review regarding your recent stay. We truly enjoying spoiling our guests and exceeding all expectations. Remember to stay with us the next time your in Miami; your home away from home.

Detroit, Michigan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 16, 2013

The entire staff was GREAT, Eleanor was the best she was a big help with the entire trip. We had 12 ladies for my Bday vacation. Our rooms were good service was the best. I would recommend this hotel to anyone who wants to be in the middle on the action. It is loud at night but we didn't go to South Beach to sleep. Location, location, location.

We had double beds and pull out futon in the rooms although it is not offered online, thx to Eleanor, the rooms were very spacious and accommodated four ladies with no problem. The kitchenette area made it easy to keep snacks and food in the room.

I would definitely stay and recommend to Congress to my family and friends.

Room Tip: If staying 3 or more ask for double beds, you will not have a view of the ocean but you will be more...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank tierra b
Eleonor C, Front Office Manager at Congress Hotel South Beach, responded to this review, August 21, 2013
Thank you so much for taking your time to provide us with your wonderful 5 STAR FEEDBACK!!!!!!!!!!!! We are very grateful for it! I am extremely glad to read that you had such an excellent time with us for your Bday celebration. Cant wait to have you return next year, consider the Congress Hotel your home away from home!!

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2013 via mobile

Well first off I must say I've never written a review on anything before but I've been going to Miami on vacation for my B-Day for last three years now and I never stayed at a hotel that just embodied what Miami is totally about. I was sceptic about writing this because now I know it's going to make it that much harder to book reservation there. But the place was amazing, clean, the service was unreal, the hotel was very safe and the pool at the hotel was the place to be. Great music, drinks on top of drinks, Giselle who I made my reservation through really took care of me once I was there. Eleanor at the front desk made sure you had a great time. I won't name the other places I stayed because it not worth mentioning. I had a great time and I honestly can say I will never stay anywhere else when I visit Miami for my vacation.

• Stayed June 2013
Eleonor C, Front Office Manager at Congress Hotel South Beach, responded to this review, August 25, 2013
Thank you so much for staying at The Congress Hotel during your recent visit to South Beach. We are happy that you choose to stay with us for your birthday celebration.

We are so grateful for your feedback, and we thank you for taking the time to review your experience on TripAdvisor. Thank you for the 5 Star ratings for Rooms & Cleanliness!

We hope to see you again soon!

Mooresville, North Carolina, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2013

Staff was welcoming and friendly. We were given a glass of Sangria during our check-in and free drinks at happy hour! Our kids LOVED the roof-top pool! It was awesome to stay right on Ocean Dr. Views of the beach and ocean from the roof were amazing! Rooms were clean and updated. Shower was awesome!
Keep in mind though staying on Ocean Dr. is never quiet. We could hear the beat of the music coming from the street. This didn't bother us, but it shouldn't be overlooked.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Harrogate, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 9, 2013

A really nice hotel, well equipped for a long stay and a fantastic location for beach goers. The room was spacious and had a fridge and freezer along with a small cooker and microwave. The fridge was pretty full of minibar items but I'm sure they could be moved to give more space if you were getting some shopping for a few days. The staff were helpful when we asked for help but they aren't visible as such. We stayed in the 2nd block so had no reception but they key gets you in.
The beach is a 60 second walk away and if you walk back west 2 blocks you reach the main shopping street so the amenities close by are good. As you walk along the front be prepared to be hassled buy front of house from all the restaurants. We probably didn't make use of the resort fee very well as we didn't get chance to get up to the pool and didn't use any beach towels but they are available which is good.

We would stay here again but probably for a longer stay. It's a great spot right in the middle of south beach with super facilities in the rooms.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple