“What you'd expect from a trustworthy chain”
Review of Carrabba's Italian Grill - CLOSED

Carrabba's Italian Grill
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Oceanfront
Reviewed January 1, 2013

We got tired of the very expensive food on Miami Beach. A solid meal, reasonably priced was welcome. Service and food were both solid. Always check you receipt in Miami Beach! All restaurants seem to add tip in so don't double tip.

Reviewed December 28, 2012 via mobile

Had a late dinner here on a weekday, after the dinner rush. The hostess and waiters were all friendly and welcoming. I ordered a caprese sandwhich with a side salad. I wasn't expecting to be blown away by my meal, but I was pleasantly surprised. My only complaint is that they could do a better job cleaning their tables, chairs, floors between guest visits. To be fair, I was there after a dinner rush and they seemed to be catching their breath from the rush. Good food and service worth a visit if you need a sit down casual restaurant.

Reviewed December 25, 2012

We went to Carrabba's on Ocean Avenue (attached to the Courtyard Marriott) as it was walking distance from our hotel. We were pleasantly surprised at the quality of the food, and had 4 different meals - 2 pastas, 1 combo chick parm/lasagna, and 1 lobster ravioli. We all had the ceasar salad add-on and it was OK - not swimming in dressing, and a good smallish portion.

The pastas were done with whole wheat pasta, yet still were flavorful; the other dishes were also tasty, although my daughter could have eaten a few more lobster ravioli (I think there were 6 on the plate, at $18).

Our server was good, refilling bread baskets and waters. The kids enjoyed the italian sodas.

Reviewed December 23, 2012

There was a buffet but we did not want to eat too much, so ordered off the menu. My husband had 2 eggs with bacon and I ordered a 'build your own omelet'. You can choose ham, bacon, sausage, onion, peppers, salsa, mushrooms, spinach, jalapeños, tomatoes, cheddar cheese - whatever or all, from the above list for $10.95. This included coffee, large glass of juice, choice of toast, English muffin or bagel and breakfast potatoes. When my plate was served, there were also 4 pieces of bacon too! Great value, and Mariela, our very pleasant server, offered us more OJ, as did the busboy, when he was clearing our plates from the table. The staff certainly aim to please! The only area for improvement would be that my husband's over easy eggs were a little overlooked and our food was not as hot as it could have been when served, but overall, it was a pleasant breakfast experience.

Reviewed December 23, 2012

Yes, the lasagna and pasta fazool soup is like home. The Manager Vinnie is a gourmet chef who attends to every detail with pride, including the friendly and excellent service. On the miami beach boardwalk.