“Real italian Pizza in Miami!!!Great place!”
Review of Fratelli La Bufala

Fratelli La Bufala
Reserve with OpenTable
Fratelli La Bufala is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #66 of 1,102 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 5th and Washington
Description: FLB invites you to discover sensations and flavors linked to biological agriculture such as Buffalo meat and Buffalo mozzarella, the traditional Neapolitan pizza and other dishes based on health and quality.Our products come from small south Italian farms. Their naturalness and quality are preserved through a strict control of the raw materials. Our offer is unique and wants to suggest feelings and tastes linked to Buffalo pasture and nature.At ‘Fratelli La Bufala’ we follow the Mediterranean tradition, you will taste pizzas with 100% buffalo mozzarella, dishes with buffalo meat, cheese, salami, hand-made pasta, buffalo ricotta cakes …
Reviewed August 22, 2013 via mobile

I live in Italy and i know what real authentic Italian pizza is! Thats why i recommend to everyone who is going to South Beach to go to this restaurant! Its real good food, good price and nice people!!

There are newer reviews for Fratelli La Bufala

Reviewed August 20, 2013

First time i was blown away by quality, second time we drove 13 miles just to eat there, but pizza was burned , server sad well even if we make it again it would be the same.
We left and for someone who adored the place drove 25 miles to come and eat there will never be back.
Terible

Reviewed August 12, 2013

If you like Buffalo Mozzarella then look no further. A very pleasant family restaurant. Great vibe, pleasant staff. I loved my pizza and salad. If you are looking for a good pizzeria with fresh ingredients, this ticks the box. If you are looking for South Beach flair and panache look elsewhere.

Reviewed August 7, 2013

I'm not kidding. I highly, highly recommend eating here. It was hands down the most rustic, authentic pizza I've had outside of Italy. I ordered the Casertana and La Parma. Each was simply amazing. To say the prices are fair is an understatement compared to the mediocre restaurants of this neighbourhood. Just go.

Reviewed August 3, 2013

I liked this restaurant very much. The waiter was charmful and friendly and the food (pasta carbonara and gnocchi) were delicious and tasty. The place is clean and I would return here again.