“great little restaurant, good pasta”
Review of Fratelli La Bufala

Fratelli La Bufala
Reserve with OpenTable
Fratelli La Bufala is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #66 of 1,102 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 5th and Washington
Description: FLB invites you to discover sensations and flavors linked to biological agriculture such as Buffalo meat and Buffalo mozzarella, the traditional Neapolitan pizza and other dishes based on health and quality.Our products come from small south Italian farms. Their naturalness and quality are preserved through a strict control of the raw materials. Our offer is unique and wants to suggest feelings and tastes linked to Buffalo pasture and nature.At ‘Fratelli La Bufala’ we follow the Mediterranean tradition, you will taste pizzas with 100% buffalo mozzarella, dishes with buffalo meat, cheese, salami, hand-made pasta, buffalo ricotta cakes …
Reviewed December 11, 2012

handy location, just opposite our hotel, Villa Italia and typical Italian menu with lots of choice. Staff were very friendly and helpful

FLBMiami, Owner at Fratelli La Bufala, responded to this reviewResponded December 11, 2012

We are glad the location and the menu is to your liking and you enjoyed your experience.
Grazie!

There are newer reviews for Fratelli La Bufala

Reviewed December 9, 2012

Amazing service. The minestrone soup excellent. Wine was good and a healthy pour. Pizza tasty but thin crust got really,soggy. That was a turn off for my wife. I read that this was a chain restaurant. If so, maybe there is hope for chain restaurants.

Thanks for the suggestions, we use more than 20 different vegetables on our minestrone to make it so tasty. Our pizza is typical Neapolitan style pizza and due to the fresh buffalo mozzarella used on it could be a bit soggy.
A presto!

Reviewed December 8, 2012

After walking Ocean Drive amidst all the restaurant hawkers and feeling nothing was appealing, we walked to Fratelli. We passed it on our drive in to MB and noticed a crowd..good sign. What a fabulous decision. The food is superb and so authentic verified when the manager told us the mozzarella was flown in twice a week from Italy. We started with a buffalo cheese, tomato and arugula salad followed by a pizza and gnocchi. We were stuffed but couldn't resist the desserts: cannoli and tiramisu. Each dish was distinct in flavor and plentiful. We plan to return once again before we leave. The service was gracious and friendly. Lucky local residents that can enjoy this wonderful restaurant

FLBMiami, Owner at Fratelli La Bufala, responded to this reviewResponded January 16, 2013

Thank you for you "superb" review! We are glad you had a pleasant time.
All our efforts are to always provide our guests the best dining experience at our venue.
We import our products from Italy especially the Mozzarella that arrives twice a week directly from Naples.
Grazie!!

Reviewed December 4, 2012

We've been to dozens of restaurants in Miami Beach and sometimes get tired of our regular places and decide to try something new. Once in a while we just wander around to see if something interesting pops up that we have overlooked before. Passing Fratelli we noticed a decent number of people when every other restaurant was empty, which is usually a good sign. Peeking inside we noticed the ambiance was "old world pizza" style, cozy and comfortable. So we stopped in.

We did not have high expectations, but we ended up having a very nice salad, good pizza and overall a very pleasant meal. Only negative was that they use fountain iced tea...not cool.

Thank you for your input. We are going to look into it and we will improve our ice tea.
We are glad that overall you had an enjoyable dining experience.
Grazie!

Reviewed December 2, 2012

Last night I took a group of friends to F.lli la bufala which I used to be a regular to when I lived here in 2004/6 and used to be the best place for neapolitan pizza. What a disappointment to find it full of rude staff, exceptionally bad service and terrible food.
I am from Naples Italy and I can guarantee you that this place does not have a good neapolitan pizza, but rather an adaptation. Furthermore when I got home I ended up throwing up all of it because more than likely the cheese was gone bad as it did taste a little funky.
The staff was incredibly rude, at one point my friend had to step outside and she bumped into a waitress so she politely said "oh I am sorry" and the waitress thinking that she did not speak italian turned to her and replied with a gesture of the hand to say move along with " vai vai" which in italian means " go go". So rude.
I am very disappointed as I really was looking forward to come and be able to have a fabulous dinner as I remembered it and also show my friends a good eat. Sad to say but "never again" will I step in here or recommend it to anyone. If I could put -0 stars I would

1  Thank G G