“Nice course, but picky with the rules...”

Miami Beach Golf Club
More attraction details
Owner description: Formerly the Bayshore Golf Course.
Virginia Beach, Virginia
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Nice course, but picky with the rules...”
Reviewed December 28, 2012 via mobile

$240 per person. We rented clubs. No balls in the bag. Then they insisted I physically leave my CC at the Pro Shop, I guess fearing I wouldn't bring back the beat-up rentals. Then I got a receipt 3' long, that I had to carry all round to get my CC back. Then the starter took my receipt. I had to find him after my round. Kinda weak for a nice course...
Nachos were great in restaurant. Course was very good. Overally 4 stars, but policies were 2.

Portland, Oregon
“Quite a nice course right close to SB hotels”
Reviewed December 12, 2012

i was nicely surprised with this course. i didnt expect a lot with it being right in south beach. the tee boxes, fairways and greens were all firm and in great shape. its a fun track....some tough, long par 4s and a few risk/reward short par 4s. there was quite a bit of water, but not like so many courses in florida where water is on every hole. i'd play here again and again when visiting. we also played normandy shores which is also close. a decent track and worth playing but i liked miami beach quite a bit better.

Visited December 2012
New York City, New York
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Relaxing Restaurant”
Reviewed August 22, 2012

Finely appointed inexpensive restaurant with a sumptuous view of the rolling golf course. Good service.

Visited August 2012
New Jersey
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Nice course”
Reviewed July 24, 2012

Well maintained course with enjoyable layout. Very convenient to South Beach. Would be nice if they had twilight fees, but everything is a little pricey in South Beach. Pleasant staff who want you to enjoy your round. I'll play it again next time I come back.

Visited June 2012
Saugatuck, Michigan
77 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 120 helpful votes
“Nice track, well maintained”
Reviewed September 4, 2011

Priced a little steep for visitors, but a nice track that's well maintained. Good pace of play.

1 Thank Uraway