“life is a cabaret my friend”

The Cabaret South Beach
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Miami Beach's #1 cabaret and piano bar has piano players that sing, the servers and bartenders are also professional singers. We are now located in the Shelborne South Beach Hotel inside the lounge 1801 Collins Avenue Miami Beach. We offer a lite bites food menu. There is no cover charge. There is a two drink minimum at the bar. Valet parking is available for $15 (when validated).
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase, Wheelchair access
Denver, Colorado
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 39 helpful votes
“life is a cabaret my friend”
Reviewed March 29, 2014

great spot filled with talent. staff is amazing I felt like I was invited into someones home for drinks and entertainment. every night is different. a piano player, bartender singers, rope acrobats... a must go to for a non ocean drive experience..

1 Thank Surfergirl5

• Thai first
Virginia Beach, Virginia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Alva Loves the Cabaret South Beach”
Reviewed March 15, 2014

Saw @Shadina tweeting about TCSBeach , ThanK U for turning me on to it. Im 22 yrs old an I thought it mite not be for me...but I LOVE IT and the food was Great!! will be back again in May!!!

1 Thank Alva B
Miami, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“My new favorite place!!”
Reviewed March 13, 2014

This bar is hip, fun, and full of talent! The drinks are delicious and not overpriced. The decor is absolutely stunning and the staff is very friendly. I LOVE coming here every week. It's my new go to place and everyone i've brought along has ended up loving it. The staff is incredibly talented and their performing will truly blow you away. Some of the standouts are Janae and Rachel! So friendly and extremely talented! Recommend this bar 100%! You will not be disappointed.

2 Thank Marie B
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“The coolest bar on the beach”
Reviewed March 8, 2014 via mobile

This is truly the coolest bar on the beach. If you have had enough if just standing in a bar drinking, check this out. The bar staff are the real talent here. I know a piano bar doesn't sound cool, but trust me, this one is the exception to the rule and deserves ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

1 Thank MRGB1
Miami, Florida
35 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 54 helpful votes
“Finally a classy and entertaining venue in South Beach!”
Reviewed March 2, 2014

I lived in Chicago in the past and one of the things I miss most is piano bars. Cabaret South Beach brings that "spick-easy" underground yet shady glamour to South Beach. From the red curtains, black painted walls crystal chandeliers mixed and matched. The lovely white piano is extremely visible as it contrast with the rest of the color palette. The staff is very friendly and the you look up to see the same server singing theater quality entertaining the whole crowd. Not overpriced at all compared to all other venues on the beach, make sure you go visit, you will not regret it"

3 Thank CONCIERE_NAVIGATOR