Stayed here for 1 night before our cruise. The best thing about the hotel is its location, walking distance from the busy street and 2 blocks from the beach and just 1 block from the bus stop where the Airport shuttle bus has a stop. The hotel is average, more like a 2 star. The room is old but renovated so it looks decent. We found a couple of cockroaches in the washroom at night. If you want a budget hotel near to the action, this is a good choice. They still had construction going on...we reached early at 10.30am, but couldn't get a room till 3.30. So we just left our luggage at the hotel and went around the Miami beach streets. The hotel is on a relatively quiter street but very near to the action - 5 mins walk. The hotel has wifi, but they won't give the wifi password till you actually get your keys for check in. We had toilet flush problem which i notified at 8 am. No one showed up to fix it till 11 am. I had to manually fix the flush couple of times to make it work. Kinda bad service for the only toilet available in the bathroom on a morning.
The breakfast is regular continental breakfast,bread, corn flakes, orange juice, muffin... no hot food. The check out was smooth. We booked a shuttle at the hotels front desk to go to the Miami port for $11 per person which was a good decision rather than taking taxi.The hotel has a burger king right in front of it and has a vending machine outside the hotel rooms.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our boutique hotel in Miami Beach is designed as an oasis for travelers who desire an escape from the common hotel, yet still value traditional services and hospitality. With a fresh, innovative appearance, well-appointed rooms and a casually-sophisticated atmosphere, our South Beach hotel can transform your trip into a time of inspiration and renewal. Vacationers looking for lodging in South Beach can appreciate our hotel's ideal location within walking distance of the beach, the Bass Museum, beautiful Art Deco homes and Ocean Drive's many famous attractions. Upscale fashion boutiques are at your fingertips when you stay here, with the Lincoln Road Mall and Collins Avenue shopping district less than a mile from the hotel. Our Miami Beach accommodations also offer quick access to the Port of Miami, where cruise ships dock for boarding. For the very best in Miami Beach accommodations, choose the The Garden Hotel South Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Washington Park Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bel Aire South Beach Miami
- Bel Aire South Beach Hotel