I'm not sure what value this review has, as when I arrived the hotel was undergoing remodelling and the main building, pool area were closed. Instead accommodation was in a couple of smaller buildings and a makeshift restaurant. After getting over the initial disappointment of finding most facilities were not available, the room proved to be large, comfortable, if a little tired and grubby. Most of the blinds barely worked, some of the lamps didn't work and the wooden floor was filthy. The maid service couldn't be faulted and the sheets and bedding were all clean and nicely made. The breakfast was in a small Coral house building and the set continental breakfast was awful. There were no choices at all for breakfast with no options. There was no restaurant. I was not informed of any alternative pool. but was later advised a public pool was available in Flamingo park. I tried it once but wasn't suitable as a place to relax with many locals using the pool as well, inc lots of kids. As for location, the hotel is wonderfully placed for all the local shops and the beach. The hotel however was very noisy, being woken at 3am one morning and frequently at 5am by what I could only assume was construction traffic and loading/unloading. All in all the experience was poor but I could help think once the work is complete and the main building and pool are back open it has all the potential to be very nice indeed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our boutique hotel in Miami Beach is designed as an oasis for travelers who desire an escape from the common hotel, yet still value traditional services and hospitality. With a fresh, innovative appearance, well-appointed rooms and a casually-sophisticated atmosphere, our South Beach hotel can transform your trip into a time of inspiration and renewal. Vacationers looking for lodging in South Beach can appreciate our hotel's ideal location within walking distance of the beach, the Bass Museum, beautiful Art Deco homes and Ocean Drive's many famous attractions. Upscale fashion boutiques are at your fingertips when you stay here, with the Lincoln Road Mall and Collins Avenue shopping district less than a mile from the hotel. Our Miami Beach accommodations also offer quick access to the Port of Miami, where cruise ships dock for boarding. For the very best in Miami Beach accommodations, choose the The Garden Hotel South Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Travelocity so you can book your Washington Park Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bel Aire South Beach Miami
- Bel Aire South Beach Hotel