Just to start off, I'm probably giving this place 5 stars because the night before I checked in I was staying at a terrible vacation rental with roaches and could not sleep. So just the fact that this place is clean made me overjoyed. Ok now the review: Very friendly staff and nice decor. There is a fenced in courtyard with a pool, tables, and a restaurant that has great breakfast. When you check in they give you a voucher for continental breakfast (7am-11am) which is a muffin and some yogurt, but for $4 more you can upgrade to the buffet which has pancakes, french toast, eggs, bacon, sausage, fruit, juices, bagels, toast, potatoes. It was all quite yummy and $4 is not bad at all. This courtyard is great for lounging and is very BYOB friendly. You are your group can have a nice spontaneous gathering here. The rooms are small but every south beach hotel has small rooms. The rooms are clean and bright. The TV worked fine. No fridge or microwave, but we knew that going in. Plenty of towels and maid service did a good job of replacing everything while we were out. The room is quiet at night. My only tiny complaint would be that the windows don't open so it can get quite humid in the room. The A/C worked fine and even though the sound was noticeable, it didn't bother us. The bed was very comfortable and there were extra blanket and pillow in the closet (we took the blanket to the beach). I'm not sure what the other rooms look like or if they have suites. The rooms size is good for 2 people only. No couch in the room. I would definitely stay here again. There are some very overpriced places on south beach, but I think this one is actually worth the money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our boutique hotel in Miami Beach is designed as an oasis for travelers who desire an escape from the common hotel, yet still value traditional services and hospitality. With a fresh, innovative appearance, well-appointed rooms and a casually-sophisticated atmosphere, our South Beach hotel can transform your trip into a time of inspiration and renewal. Vacationers looking for lodging in South Beach can appreciate our hotel's ideal location within walking distance of the beach, the Bass Museum, beautiful Art Deco homes and Ocean Drive's many famous attractions. Upscale fashion boutiques are at your fingertips when you stay here, with the Lincoln Road Mall and Collins Avenue shopping district less than a mile from the hotel. Our Miami Beach accommodations also offer quick access to the Port of Miami, where cruise ships dock for boarding. For the very best in Miami Beach accommodations, choose the The Garden Hotel South Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Washington Park Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bel Aire South Beach Miami
- Bel Aire South Beach Hotel