“Great Pizza Great Staff!”
Review of Primo Pizza

Primo Pizza
Order Online
Ranked #357 of 1,291 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Reviewed November 14, 2017

Local pizzeria with big slices from about 12 pies and garlic rolls are available too! I have been here about 10 times in the last 2 months The calzones and sandwiches are outstanding. For sure, next time I will get a salad. I lost my wallet a few weeks ago and about a week after that I thought it was gone forever. When I was walking by the pizzeria, Monte (pizza man) recognized me and told me they had the wallet! What luck! Anthony (owner) handed it to me and I was really pleased. What a good day that turned out to be!

Date of visit: November 2017

Reviewed October 13, 2017

Pizza here is greasy, stale crust, and sweet sauce. I was expecting something half way decent in flavor, and with the thin crust, NYC style references, thought maybe it would be a good option for us to get as a later meal. NOPE! its overly sweet, every pizza combination seemed to have caramelized onions, so we got it, and then realized it was like eating sweet tomatoe sauce with greasy cheese and sweet onions on stale crust. Stay away, not thin crust, not NYC style, not really edible in general. All three of us had food regret after eating it.

Date of visit: October 2017
1  Thank LFORGACIU
Reviewed October 7, 2017 via mobile

We were finding it difficult to locate a restaurant with vegetarian options one evening in South Beach when we stumbled across this place. The menu range was extensive and included a veggie pizza which we went for. It was one of the best we ever had, really tasty. And enormous too. Too much for two, three would be more like it. We had Heineken and coke also. The place itself was a little rough so don’t expect an intimate environment for a first date or something. It does takeaways too.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed April 21, 2017

tasy place...Pizza was very good. Try the Lobster pizza!! Not sure how they get lobster to FLA but it was very good!

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed April 5, 2017

Awesome slice, classic NY Brooklyn ZAAAA, but too expensive. So, hanging at S Pointe pool, why not get a Primo slice? $4, $5 w pepperoni, but whole pizza just $9.99 SOLD!

Date of visit: April 2017