“Rude greedy people, basically a rip off!”
Review of La Dolce Vita - CLOSED

Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: City Center
Cross street: We are in between 19th and 20th street
Reviewed May 12, 2009

I was there celebrating my best friend's birthday, this was our first time at this place since it recently open.however since they are rated it as a 5 starts restaurant, I was expecting a top service, but our surprise was very disappointing....
When I arrived, there was nobody to greed me and I when I finally sow the hostess walking around, she just pointed me with the finger, where the table was.
We sat there for a while, then we immediately started to felt the lock of service, we had to be asking for things etc etc, then the "manager" came to harass my friend questioning him about his guest...
The food was OK, nothing special, even though it was a fix menu for all the guest, they overcharged for things that we were never told!
Anyways to make this story short, my friend got his birthday gift stolen when they cleaned our table and when he asked for the manager to complained about it the manager showed his true color, calling him names and bad words....
Hey guys! There are so many good restaurant 5 stars in Miami Beach don't let them fool you!!!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Coral Springs, Florida
Reviewed August 6, 2008

awesome place to get some ice cream just like back home in argentina! definately recommend

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed April 4, 2008

Every morning before going to the beach, we stopped here to get breakfast. Very inexpensive, but VERY delicious. For about $5 you can get scrambled eggs, toast, sasauge/bacon, and coffee. I'm not a big fan of hot coffee, but this coffee was wonderful. We went back one nite and ordered gelato, which was also just as good--too many flavors to choose from!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Reviewed February 18, 2008

The Hollywood, Fl location is my all time favorite place to get dulce de leche gelato.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor Member
Cincinnati, Ohio
Reviewed April 27, 2005

This restaurant is by far the best I have ever been to. The ambience was very nice and the food was beyond perfection. I have never eaten anything so good. I ordered chicken and spinach - nothing fancy - it was the most tasteful chicken and spinach I have ever had though. I live far from here unfortunately and have been going to all the restaurants in my area searching for something like it. I am writing this review only because I was searching the net for the recipes and found this. To top it off the apple martini I ordered was perfect, too, and I have not been able to find anywhere that can make one as well as Vita either. The price was high with drinks but I can say it was definately worth it.