“Great place for a beer”
Review of Espanola Way

$39.99*
Miami Beach Art Deco Pedicab Tour
Ranked #2 of 33 Shopping in Miami Beach
Reviewed August 23, 2013

Great place to take a beer and a walk after evening, with many restaurants and bars, serving all kind of foods!

1  Thank Gustavo M
Write a ReviewReviews (2,167)

Reviewed August 12, 2013

I'd never even heard of Espanola Way before but my friend and I just happened upon it while we were walking down Washington Ave exploring. It's a lively little place at night with lots of people, shops and mostly restaurants. I was almost in overload from all the amazing scents coming from all the restaurants. There were so many to choose from I wish we had time to try them all. I'd definitely recommend making a stop there while you're in Miami.

1  Thank KatrinaWH
Reviewed July 22, 2013

This is a small pedestrian only street with side by side different restaurants for every test. That includes French, Cuban, Mexican, Spanish, Italian restaurants and a very cute little puppy shop right in the middle of that street.

1  Thank Marina T
Reviewed July 13, 2013

Between 14th/15th Collins Avenue / Washington Avenue, Espanola Way offers a unique outside dining experience with a vast choice of restaurants to choose from. Mexican, Spanish, Italian, Cuban all within a pedestrainised street with little fairy lights. A great choice for a good meal in Miami.

2  Thank JLNLondon
Reviewed July 11, 2013

Have missed this area on my many trips to South Beach until now. This looks like a great afternoon or night, convenient and yet away from the usual Collins spots and crowds. He foot traffic is different here, the music with a distinct Latin beat changes at every doorstep. Colorful fun with great food. I felt sad I missed this for so long, it energized me

3  Thank CliveWatkins