“DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY!!!”

Deauville Beach Resort
Ranked #373 of 1,090 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Fort Worth, Texas
“DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY!!!”
Reviewed March 5, 2014

This hotel is horrible! The rooms smells old and like smoke, we had to go across the street to Walgreens to get candles and air freshener to make the room smell a little better. Every time we returned to the room, the smell was still there. The bathrooms were not the cleanest, again we had to by products to clean up a little. The mattress is crappy and lumpy, woke up every morning with a backache. We had to ask for a comforter and chairs for the sitting area. WIFI does not work in the rooms, I had to step outside the room in order for it to work. Not enough outlets for the lamps to be plugged in, we bought extension cords. The carpet was dirty and dingy. The shelf in the closet was falling, the hair drier didn't work properly, I can go on and on about this piece of crap. Please do not stay here if you want to have a nice vacation! The best thing about this place is that it's off the beach...that is all!

• Visited February 2014
2 Thank Dla A

“WARNING!!!”
Reviewed February 1, 2014 via mobile

Just a little back ground I am not a snob or supper picky... I read the other reveiws but I thought I would still try the Deauvill Dont make the same mistake !!! The staff is very rude and very unhelpfull! We had to wait 4 hours to check in to a old dirty stinky room. The photos on the web look nothing like the room! The beds are crap!! I was waiting in the lobby with my wife and sister and the "security" guy came up and made me not put my feet up on the foot rest!!!! 4 hour wait and I cant put my feet up... The walls are paper thin we can hear every thing in the room next to us. So please do your self a favor spend the extra $ you wont regret it I wish I would have ! I hope this helps in picking your room in miami beach.

3 Thank Mitch D
Miami Beach, Florida
“Great food at our wedding!”
Reviewed November 11, 2013

We organized our wedding at the resort and the catering side of things was great - you don't expect this good food at weddings so we were pleasantly surprised!

Visited October 2013